New Chief in Over Her Head Already! - Page 110
Page 110 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1185

Unregistered
    What they did to lt Mayforth should worry everyone. Awesome guy liked by everyone hard worker and a senior lt. And she picks the junior lt at the agency with a few months exp?? Its nuts.

Unregistered
    It’s not only nuts but blatant favoritism. No secret that Robinson and jt are bffs. The dc went to bat for his boy.

Unregistered
    JT is a great man. But, SM is also a great man. I have worked for both, and well, they have both worked for me. I have been here a long, long, time. Longer than both of them. My advice to all of you. Keep your head down, and survive as long as possible. Get to the late rounds.

My real advice, GO ELSEWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!What the F are u thinking, this is your life, future, and all. Get a job where the city commission, Chief, Captains, ETC, give more than 1 shit about you, your kids, your welfare. These folks are here to make a killing, on your neck, and they are winning. Start to apply elsewhere, please!!!!! You are worth so much more. Tampa, St Pete, Bradenton, Palmetto, Venice, SSO, we are the bottom. 20 years ago, no such thing. At one time, we were the best. People were joining other agencies just to get a edge in here. At one time we were the top of the food chain We were the very best in the state. Now, we are the stepping stone. Use it. Go elsewhere and make your life valuable. This place snuffs out the life's of real cops. The sooner you understand this , the better and you can get your real future started. At one point in your life you will consider these things. Look to the future. Please.

And, guess all you want. I may be a recent retiree, or a long time retiree, or neither, just a guy who is locked in and cares about the future. Bash me all you want, this place is a sinking ship and one person is at the helm.

Unregistered
    You are exactly right but here is the issue with them promoting jt, the guy has 3 months on as a lt. 3 months. You cannot tell me that with 3 months lt experience he is ready for a captains spot against a guy who has years as a lt. No way. He was promoted because he is Robinson’s bestie and he pushed it hard to the chief who for some reason gave in to him. Forth has proven himself to be a straight forward honest leader who cares for the ppl under his command. He is an administrative whiz to. To put him in an acting capts spot. Have him rock it then pull the rug out from under him for a person who was just a sergeant 3 months ago is one of the worst things I have ever seen done to anyone at SPD. It’s unconscienable. Welcome to SPD folks. Where it’s who u know not what you know. Another great call bernie

Unregistered
    The chiefs arrogance never ceases to amaze. It’s nothing against jt who is a good guy. Show me someone who would turn down a promotion. But her decision reflects horribly upon her leadership. And Robinson is not much better. It is a slap in the face to not only mayforth but all of the other officers who bust their humps everyday trying to get ahead. Work hard and you get passed over. You can’t expect people to look up or respect to you when you make decisions like this. Prior administrations valued time in grade and there is a reason for that. By the time you get promoted to a higher rank you have the skills and experience to perform. But favoritism wins out at SPD.

Unregistered
    The whole agency is in a free fall. There are supervisors who have the ability to fix it but they cannot get out from under the thumb of dipino and Robinson who don’t let them take a breath without permission. See it everyday.

Unregistered
    If you have less than 5 or even 10 years on, you should look into Northport. Their City Commission just gave them a great raise, voted 5 to 0 to give it to them, and were happy to do it. The city cares about the officers down there. Cost of living is much cheaper, and they now are making more than we do. They also have a much better retirement. You can retire sooner, with a higher percentage.

The SPD is sinking faster and faster each day. The commissioners wont be happy until you and I have a sweet 401 k and no take home cars. IUPA is working hard, but the mess left by the last guy is a lot to clean up. Think about your future, your families future, because you will be old and close to retirement one day.

Unregistered

Same old Shit

I am so glad I am retired.

Unregistered
    Dear, Lord. She showed up at FPCA with that dog. If she only knew what her fellow LE leaders are saying. Just so oblivious.

Unregistered
    She is a total sorry ass embarrassment to SPD. Thinks her **** doesn’t stink. Great representative for SPD huh? Just disgraceful. By the way she is in no way whatsoever a “leader”

Page 110 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112 ... LastLast