New Chief in Over Her Head Already! - Page 117
Page 117 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119 LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1185

Unregistered
    Todd is even worse than stiff. At least stiff stayed in his lane. Todd struts around like the sheriff criticizing everything he can. He is angry and petty. Get on his bad side and you he will go out of his way to screw you. Don’t know how the detectives deal with him day in and day out. The chief has done such a horrible job picking her command staff it is sickening.

Unregistered
    That’s what happens when your best buds with the deputy chief

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1811671
    No pun on her being 5', but she thinks because she gives out her cell number that this will solve everyone's problem...this is not Ocean City where you have a loose dog complaint! You do not have our respect, and smart citizens see that you have no management skills! This will come to light to ignorant citizens soon also! Go back to Maryland, so we can get a real Chief with real experience in a major city!
    She can give all you disloyal fukcing azzholes the big double middle fingers because she’s still around and still in charge being thee boss of you. So FUKKKK YOOOUUUU!!!!!

Unregistered
    Well, she is never around so fukkkkk you right back .

Unregistered
    I left there after she came in this *****ed ruined my life there. She had her henchmen come after me.. Most were jealous because I was a better cop than them. Moved me from my favorite zone where everyone loved me They can FO too maybe someday you all will be as good as me. I am better off now anyways.

Unregistered

Master of Puppets

The command staff is out of control. They don’t trust the Lieutenants, Sergeants, or the cops who are better cops than they are. They are trying to control every aspect of the department to steer it in a way that benefits ONLY THEMSELVES! It’s not about the Supervisors and cops being incapable, it’s about the command staff fearing that the Lieutenants and Sergeants are not aligning patrol officers to avoid them headaches by doing police work. How about you do your ****ing jobs and let the cops and lower level supervisors do theirs! Stop worrying about politics and start worrying about holding yourselves to the standard and weight of the badge you carry. Stop concerning yourselves with public perception so much and start worrying about honor, integrity, truth, honesty and justice! Why is DM still on admin leave when we all know what he did was within SPD policy? Where is your conscience?! How did politics and a power hungry chief turn your duty into self service? Oh maybe when she gave some of you special favors allowing you to skip ranks to be where you are?

Unregistered
    This place has gotten so out of control we have moved so far in the wrong direction.

Unregistered

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This place has gotten so out of control we have moved so far in the wrong direction.
    If you were the chief, what would be your top 3 changes, to begin guiding the department in the direction that you believe is best for the City of Sarasota?

Unregistered
    Well, having a black only and a Hispanic only meeting is for sure not on the list,

Forcing all employees to take an 8 hour inservice on duty about “rightfully” Policing aka a class about how raciest we are also doesn’t make the top 3.

Her and the command staff are so far detached from logic the only fix would be for her to leave and bring in someone that’ll change the command staff, stand up to the morons at city hall and to tell the public the truth about police work instead of virtue signaling and bowing to the insane left agenda.

Chief, you are very close to losing this PD and city hall you are very close to losing this city. If the PD gets any worse the city will pay.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well, having a black only and a Hispanic only meeting is for sure not on the list,

Forcing all employees to take an 8 hour inservice on duty about “rightfully” Policing aka a class about how raciest we are also doesn’t make the top 3.

Her and the command staff are so far detached from logic the only fix would be for her to leave and bring in someone that’ll change the command staff, stand up to the morons at city hall and to tell the public the truth about police work instead of virtue signaling and bowing to the insane left agenda.

Chief, you are very close to losing this PD and city hall you are very close to losing this city. If the PD gets any worse the city will pay.
    • "Forcing all employees to take an 8 hour inservice on duty about “rightfully” Policing aka a class about how raciest we are."

That philosophy is from Sheriff Tom Knight and that is what he is preaching. Here are some of Knight's newspaper articles where he describes "systemic racists in law enforcement":

http://forums.leoaffairs.com/showthr...67#post3168467

Page 117 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119 LastLast