FRS Members Lose! Sup Crt Rules for Gov Scott

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant

Arrow FRS Members Lose! Sup Crt Rules for Gov Scott

"As we have feared from the outset, the Florida Supreme Court has ruled in favor of Governor Rick Scott in the “Scott vs. Williams” lawsuit filed on behalf of Florida Retirement System members and the three percent contributions taken out of employee paychecks since July 1 of 2010. The FSC ruling reverses the lower court ruling made by Judge Jackie Fulford in early 2012 indicating the employee contributions and changes were unconstitutional. As details are more clear, we will continue to provide information for members. It would appear there will be no repayment of contributions, and the elimination future COLA benefits will remain in effect."
    For more information click on this link:
    http://frsoptions.info/

Mod 167

Re: FRS Members Lose! Sup Crt Rules for Gov Scott

I guess we are Super Tax payers. I would like to thank all the state workers that voted for Rick Scott!

Rick Scott is a POS and so is his dumb blond Attorney General Spam Bondi. Makes me wonder why I am a republican. I think it's time to reconsider my party affiliation. Hey Rick keep an eye out for my shredded republican voter card ya big dope ya!

Looks like the government is on a role. The newbies may be forced into the investment plan.

http://frsoptions.info/

Rick is a POS and is now trying to suck up to the teachers union by giving them a 2500 buck pay increase. Hey Ricky boy cops are much meaner then teachers and have long memories when you screw with our wallets. See you at the ballot box in 2014 you skeletal looking penis head. :snicker: