3% is pay cut is a done deal
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

3% is pay cut is a done deal

The courts have ruled in the states favor. Look for more pay cut this year or next for sure.

Re: 3% is pay cut is a done deal

Damn when will it end. Pay cut, possible insurance increase, more water patrol, directed patrols, no raises in six going on seven years. But, hey you got to love having a job because future is bright. I just wonder how many more years before there is a raise for state workers. Rick Scott can kiss my a** I am going let my activity reflect may pay because that is what they think I worth. I KNOW it's a bad attitude but It is what it is. No more going above and beyond for me and no I'm not leaving because can't find a job that lends itself to fu****g on more then this one.

Hope all of you A$$Hales that voted in Scott are loving him now... We get Screwed once again by the A$$...... Unbelievable!!

One of the main benefits of a state job was the benefits, well you can kiss that good buy. We knew the pay sucked but the benefits were okay. Now everything sucks. And thats exactly right you get what you pay for.

don't worry guys, it will get better. we are due for a raise soon. i feel it coming

What have you been smoking, We kept falling behind when we didn't get a cost of living for many years and still. You can fell it, "uh" Man oh Man. Tell me what you think in ten years, You better get out now.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    don't worry guys, it will get better. we are due for a raise soon. i feel it coming
    OK, lets say that after 8-9 years we get a pay raise. What will it be 3% maybe 4%? It won't help make up for the years of not getting a pay raise. I don't see law enforcement in this state ever getting a decent wage. Hoping to get a pay raise with the current mindset of the tax payers and the elected state officials in the State of Florida is to say the least unrealistic.

those of you that stick around are a bunch of morons. stand up for yourself and be a man

I heard Rick on the radio saying he wanted to get a pay raise for teachers. What did he say about LEO?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I heard Rick on the radio saying he wanted to get a pay raise for teachers. What did he say about LEO?
    He said LEOs do it for fun and don't need any more money.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast