Imagine
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Imagine

Imagine

Imagine Crocket and Tubbs being transferred back to road patrol. Even funnier would be Kojak being transferred back to road patrol. Funny to would be Leroy Gibbs, Caitlin and Tony being transferred back to road patrol. Imagine Friday and Gannon being transferred back to road patrol. All because they need diversification. CCSO will be the best agency in the nation

Re: Imagine

CCSO is a joke and everyone knows it except them. Never seen a a law enforcement agency so ridiculed by the public they serve.

Here is a study that was on the US Department of Justice https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/grants/184188.pdf reference shift work and other related issues that are effected by the possible outcome of rotating shifts. This research study goes completely against what the agency is trying to accomplish as to shift rotation. Short condense version, it provides for a less effective agency and opens the door for more non-beneficial issues to arise.

If this is what is being presented by the Federal Government's Law Enforcement section, one would figure that the agency would be aware of it and very familiar with the study. Especially since the Sheriff and Capt have attended and graduated from the FBI Academy.

They want anyone who is not completely submissive to the whippings to leave. They do not care about the employees, the public, the law. So what the hell is there agenda?

Quote Originally Posted by Mod 610
    Here is a study that was on the US Department of Justice https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/grants/184188.pdf reference shift work and other related issues that are effected by the possible outcome of rotating shifts. This research study goes completely against what the agency is trying to accomplish as to shift rotation. Short condense version, it provides for a less effective agency and opens the door for more non-beneficial issues to arise.

If this is what is being presented by the Federal Government's Law Enforcement section, one would figure that the agency would be aware of it and very familiar with the study. Especially since the Sheriff and Capt have attended and graduated from the FBI Academy.

I read this paper and fail to see where it says that a two or three or four month rotation has any effect on Fatigue. The research showed
    "Shift Arrangements Interestingly, the participating deputies from Polk County were in nearly complete agreement ,that. their agency’s-fixed 12 hour shift schedule significantly reduced their fatigue" the fixed mention here was that they stayed on the same shift for the two week period. Rotating every two months is not mentioned in this paper.

^^^^^That's probably Admin being idiots!!^^^^^

Wonder how the press would feel if they found out Sheriff promised that FBI course to the CPT and the rank if he withdrew? Hmmmmmm isn't that a violation?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    ^^^^^That's probably Admin being idiots!!^^^^^

Wonder how the press would feel if they found out Sheriff promised that FBI course to the CPT and the rank if he withdrew? Hmmmmmm isn't that a violation?
    It wasn't the current Sheriff who did that. It was BC and DB who did that

The Moderator altered a clearly non name calling post but doesn't fix the others that obviously is pretty clear about who they are calling out? HMMMMM ADMIN maybe? douche!

I fixed one word and nothing else. So get a grip and calm down. Nothing changed the meaning. As for calling someone out, well that can go on here no issue. It was just the name that was used was changed to a more political correct term.

As for calling me a name "douche"... How do you feel now? Better I hope.

Oh, before I forget.....I am not admin.....but you can keep guessing.......

The new Mod is clearly not admin just read some of their posts. The old mod never got involved in a conversation other than to to post stuff like "you can't say that or I'll ban you".

As for the spirit of the thread - stop whining! you can't change any of it. Show up to work, find the things you like about the job and do more of them. If you can't think of any, quit and find a job somewhere else. I don't mean another agency, I mean another profession cause this aint for you anymore. I don't mean to sound mean, but it's truth time. We spend a lot of time together and if you don't like it, move on, life's too short to be so unhappy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast