Will you honor your oath? - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Will you honor your oath?

I as a police officer will not follow a order that I determine is unlawful. If it comes down to it I will side with the Oath Keepers.

Quote Originally Posted by zzzzzzzzzz12
    hey gig,

have fun taking guns, cuz there won't be many guys with ya.
    you only need to follow lawful order, smart guy. you need to lighten up or get on prozak
    That's what you fail to understand, not that it suprises me. I don't need an order to take a gun under the right circumstances. But I see what this is all about now. You are afraid. The Feds are rattling the sabers on GUN CONTROL and you are scared shitless that Uncle Sam will come a running to grab your family's SKS with the 30 round banana clip. Oh me oh my, what will you do when the race war begins. A GUN BAN is not a GUN CONFISCATION. And you are all scared over something that has not even happened yet. I love the photos you whackos put on your site. Nazis killing prisoners in the death camps, what ebtter way then to scare other small minded peope into your CAUSE. You people need to grow up. Militias are full of whack jobs like you. Tell you what, when they actually start CONFISCATING GUNS from lawful citizens, then I will worry. Til then grow up little John Wayne.

hey gig your a typical internet hard ass/tough guy.

:devil:

you couldn't take anything from me, ever.

Quote Originally Posted by zzzzzzz12

Lets hope I never have to prove you wrong Johnny Badass.

Quote Originally Posted by Gig you

Lets hope I never have to prove you wrong Johnny Badass.
    -------
    GIRLS, GIRLS, YOU'RE BOTH PRETTY. NOW STOP BICKERING.

Hey, ZZZZZZ12, I don't mean to get all technical and stuff, but I think your anonymous internet foe just took 20 seconds of your life from you by getting you to piss back at him with your response.

GIG, if you are really a LEO then you need to be mentally evaluated. You have a some anger issues there. We definitely do not need you on the streets with a gun.

For the LEO's that said they will not honor a unconstitutional order, thank you. As my handle states I do work at PCSO as a civilian support staff. I probably at one time or another have meet the majority of all the LEO's and detention staff. I certainly do not want to have to meet you at my door as a enemy.

I will leave you with this:

DEPRIVATION OF RIGHTS UNDER COLOR OF LAW

Summary:

Section 242 of Title 18 makes it a crime for a person acting under color of any law to willfully deprive a person of a right or privilege protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States.

For the purpose of Section 242, acts under "color of law" include acts not only done by federal, state, or local officials within the their lawful authority, but also acts done beyond the bounds of that official's lawful authority, if the acts are done while the official is purporting to or pretending to act in the performance of his/her official duties.
    Persons acting under color of law within the meaning of this statute include police officers, prisons guards and other law enforcement officials, as well as judges, care providers in public health facilities, and others who are acting as public officials. It is not necessary that the crime be motivated by animus toward the race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin of the victim.

The offense is punishable by a range of imprisonment up to a life term, or the death penalty, depending upon the circumstances of the crime, and the resulting injury, if any.

TITLE 18, U.S.C., SECTION 242

Whoever, under color of any law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or custom, willfully subjects any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District to the deprivation of any rights, privileges, or immunities secured or protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States, ... shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both; and if bodily injury results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include the use, attempted use, or threatened use of a dangerous weapon, explosives, or fire, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include kidnaping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, shall be fined under this title, or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death.

http://www.justice.gov/crt/about/crm/242fin.php

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    They pay me so I follow their orders whatever they may be, that's all that counts to me in order to keep my job, pension and paycheck. The liability is on the agency because I am just following orders.
    Do they pay you to break you're oath and constitution asshole? Bring it *****.

Quote Originally Posted by F - you
    They pay me so I follow their orders whatever they may be, that's all that counts to me in order to keep my job, pension and paycheck. The liability is on the agency because I am just following orders.
    Must have a noodle for a backbone. He hide under his cruiser when the fire fight started. No he wouldn't even be there.

Quote Originally Posted by F - you
    Must have a noodle for a backbone. He hide under his cruiser when the fire fight started. No he wouldn't even be there.
    Remember the ol Japanese quote from their Emporor when they wanted to try to invade us? "Under every blade of grass they have a gun" Yrs we do and in the tree's etc...BTW you r a *****. We don't need to worry about you :wink:

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast