"Two to Four bullets is Enough for you and the cops"

"Two to Four bullets is Enough for you and the cops"

BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN BLUE WE ARE NEXT FYI..... HOPE I AM RETIRED BY THEN--------------------

The police shouldn’t do that either. Nobody should be doing that. The only people who should ever be firing large clips of ammunition is the military.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government ... ots-Enough

Congressman Jerrold Nadler (D - NY) applauded his state's expansion of the current gun control laws on Tuesday telling Breitbart News, "I’m glad New York passed strong legislation. Would I have preferred stronger?—always—without knowing the details of what they did." The passage of the new gun control laws make the New York legislation the strictest in the nation:

Bans possession of any high-capacity magazines regardless of when they were made or sold. Only clips able to hold up to seven rounds can be sold in the state. Clips able to hold seven to 10 rounds can be possessed, but cannot be loaded with more than seven rounds. If an owner is found to have eight or more bullets in a magazine, he or she could face a misdemeanor charge.

Requires ammunition dealers to do background checks, similar to those for gun buyers. Dealers are required to report all sales, including amounts, to the state. Internet sales of ammunition are allowed, but the ammunition will have to be shipped to a licensed dealer in New York state for pickup.

Requires creation of a registry of assault weapons. Those New Yorkers who already own such weapons would be required to register their guns with the state.

Requires any therapist who" believes" a mental health patient made a credible threat of harming others to report the threat to a mental health director, who would then have to report serious threats to the state Department of Criminal Justice Services. A patient's gun could be taken from him or her, as well.

. You don’t need to do that. The police shouldn’t do that either. Nobody should be doing that. The only people who should ever be firing large clips of ammunition is the military.

Re: "Two to Four bullets is Enough for you and the cops"

I have an idea. Lets conduct an experiment where half the country is given to liberals (they can choose which half) and the other to conservatives (not republicans). Let each half implement their ideas and policies as they see fit. Then come back 4 years later and look at the results. I guarantee that the liberal half will be in ruin (kinda like the hyenas in the lion king).