Terry Rhodes (Original) - Page 3
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Re: Terry Rhodes

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Apparently she knows the right people. There's even a building in Tallahassee named after her. This from the St. Pete Times (obviously before this recent appointment):

Terry Rhodes, a 30-year veteran of the Department of Agriculture, who will become a special assistant to the president and staff director of the Committee on Ethics and Elections at a salary of $150,000. She will also collect a state pension of $6,448 a month beginning in April and collected $404,657 in deferred compensation when she retired last April.
    Niiice, this double dipping pencil pusher gets all this! Yeah, she "knows" somebody or something. Committee on Ethics lol :lol: My Goodness well she will have the troopers and the media on her fat cat a$$ now

Quote Originally Posted by Mayonase
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Apparently she knows the right people. There's even a building in Tallahassee named after her. This from the St. Pete Times (obviously before this recent appointment):

Terry Rhodes, a 30-year veteran of the Department of Agriculture, who will become a special assistant to the president and staff director of the Committee on Ethics and Elections at a salary of $150,000. She will also collect a state pension of $6,448 a month beginning in April and collected $404,657 in deferred compensation when she retired last April.
    Niiice, this double dipping pencil pusher gets all this! Yeah, she "knows" somebody or something. Committee on Ethics lol :lol: My Goodness well she will have the troopers and the media on her fat cat a$$ now
    Surely you jest! Just what will anyone do?

It seems that the USS Rhodes, oh they named a boat after her too?, forest trails and a building after her is starting to take on water. She slipped back in the senate after Dirty Hari had to hide her until the media went away. Now she is like a whack a mole, she just stays on the dole. Now her buddy JD Alexander is back home trying to have a stupid needless university named after him too. Where is Lucy Morgan or Adam when you need them. Maybe Matt Puckett could tell you how "fond" she was of law enforcement.

Quote Originally Posted by Philly #
    It seems that the USS Rhodes, oh they named a boat after her too?, forest trails and a building after her is starting to take on water. She slipped back in the senate after Dirty Hari had to hide her until the media went away. Now she is like a whack a mole, she just stays on the dole. Now her buddy JD Alexander is back home trying to have a stupid needless university named after him too. Where is Lucy Morgan or Adam when you need them. Maybe Matt Puckett could tell you how "fond" she was of law enforcement.
    Absolutley one of the most devious and manipulative black widows of state government professionally and personally. She took great joy in deystroying careers and using whisper campaigns to undermine and sabotage her superiors. Jones will never know she has been "had" until she is being walked out of the building.

She will be a target for the democrats to attack during the next election!

She gets $6448 monthly pension, is that indicative of a FHP trooper pension monthly benefit?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Sur
    She gets $6448 monthly pension, is that indicative of a FHP trooper pension monthly benefit?
    $6448.00 a month, never been special risk and $500,000 payout before coming here. She told several people that cops didn't deserve 3%. She is here to do ****s dirty work. All state workers have been portrayed in a negative light because of greedy bloodsuckers like her. The media always uses a fat cat to show how state workers are over paid SMH ops:

Wow all I can say! She must have nine lives or a lot of pictures of somebody. I thought she was fired by Putnam.

Yeah if I keep working until I am 110 years old

Quote Originally Posted by ASA
    Yeah if I keep working until I am 110 years old
    Not even then....the most you can make is 99% of your salary so 99% of 34k is.....

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast