2013 banquet - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2013 banquet

Question Re: 2013 banquet

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest77
    As a city of Clearwater citizen, are you telling me that after a 30 day suspension, these officers were promoted?
    Ah - Yes.... Why is that shocking based how tgings are done at cwpd? May evn be standard SOP?
    COME ON[ NO ONE IS UNAWARE THAT THIS SEEMS TO BE HOW THINGS ARE DONE NOW AND HOW ONE GETS UP THE CORPORATE LADDER[ IS IT WRONG-YA IT IS[ BUT UNDER THE CURRENT ATMOSPHERE AND MINDSET MISBEHAVIOR IS REWARDED WITH POWER AT ALL LEVELS[ STAY CLEAN AND GO NOWHERE OR GET SUSPENDED AND GET PROMOTED[ PERSONAL DECISIONS[ :devil: :roll:

Re: 2013 banquet

Hope you would have great 2013 banquet together this year also.

Best banquet ever. The supervisor I hate the most? Well, let's just say I got my revenge on him in a very special way since his wife doesn't hate me the way he does.
    ps. How'd I taste when you kissed her, SIR?

After the exposure of a similar scandal in Lakeland it seems that this culture within a police department is not uncommon. Give men power and they will abuse it, usually to get laid. I am aware of one situation that will eventually expose all of this through Lt. now Sgt. RC and his involvement with one woman from the swinger community that seemed to target cops from several departments for help in her divorce. This situation is still brewing like a volcano and apparently will be exposed through civil litigation and deposition with the media hovering on every transcript.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234