We only hear bad things out of Juno. But this one really makes me sick. And it is hard to avoid local town news. Juno cops decided to vote OUT the union. That is crazy. Everybody knows what goes on over there with the head hunting. 2 cops are grieving issues and that upset the town. So the town administration threaten to take away police cars because of the 2 cops. The other officers ganged up on the 2. Exactly to administrators plans. So the cops took it one step further, by saying "look boss, we will get rid of the union, so you could get rid of those 2 cops, please let me keep my police car, duh". My stomach is turning.
I know we have our issues, but I really feel sorry for those 2 officers, what an environment to work in. I have also heard those 2 officers work mids and have the highest stats for 10-50, 15's and cits. We expect mutual aid from them, no thanks, can't even take care of themselves. Just goes to show, when you got nothing to do all day, burn your brother.
When you see a Juno cop, let him know we don't need officers like them around here and good luck with the FOP when the chief turns his sites on you.