Joke?

Thread: Joke?

Joke?

I just talked to a friend of mine down in PBC and they said Juno Beach PD is voting out their union because they trust their town administrators. All because one guy is grieving something in their contract. If this is true this has got to be the dumbest thing any officers have ever done. May god bless you guys down there.

Re: Joke?

Hells yeah I am replying to this. I can't just read this and move on. So sad, the way people turn on each other. You want to burn the union. Give up all that you faught for to get the union. I don't know when Juno became unionized, but I could imagine it was very difficult to do. Overcome an administration that does not want to give up power, like any town. But to throw it all away. Suicide. What did admin do, make promises. Without the union, you are in trouble. Might look like a good move now, on your under the table handshakes, but what happens when this chief gets fired, average chief life is 3-4 years, will the next chief honor your shady agreements. Hells no, he is the boss and will take advantage of the situation. You guys are hanging yourself and you brought your own rope.
    Oh yeah, when the next chief comes in, he will bring his own people, and all you kiss asses will be old news. Let the barn burning begin.
    If I was you, I would approach the union and say sorry, too much admin pressure.