NON LEO FRIENDLY BUSINESS SHOOTERS WORLD ????

NON LEO FRIENDLY BUSINESS SHOOTERS WORLD ????

OK let's get this out of the way. Yes it's a state of the art facility and yes it's pretty but the prices are basically manufactures retail pricing and they are not matching other stores or even willing to discuss discounts. People are falling all over themselves right now to buy rifles but this to will pass and I for one am not planning on buying anything from our new Wallyworld gun store in Tampa. People who really shoot will not return and the corporate guys you're appealing to who are willing to pay $15.00 for your range shoot twice a year. Not twice a month like most of the people I know. So summing up, nice place way over priced and not thinking longterm loyalty from local customers. I hope the $100.00 dollars you were not willing to come down cost much more in the long run. Rule number one in retail do everything possible to not let the customer walk out. Hell offer me some range passes and you make the sale. Wise up boys. The nut for that building has got to be a big one. And if they do pass a ban you're going to have some square footage to fill...

Re: NON LEO FRIENDLY BUSINESS SHOOTERS WORLD ????

I bought a gun there and it was still $60 less than the cost of the same gun at Central FL firearms with a LEO discount and $100 less than University Gun and Pawn... I love the place.

Re: NON LEO FRIENDLY BUSINESS SHOOTERS WORLD ????

Wow...really? When someone disagrees with you, you immediately jump to disbelief? Let me check my math, I know I rounded up... The gun cost $409 at Shooters World and $461 with a LEO Discount at Central. That's $52 LESS EXPENSIVE...and it cost $499 at University...that's $90 LESS Expensive...so my math was a tad off. STILL LESS EXPENSIVE.