Welcome to Reality

Welcome to Reality

Welcome to a real law enforcement agency. Everyone has heard about the big mouths who resisted this. Everybody knows who the people are who like to complain and whine all the time. Guess what? That crap won't be tolerated. Keep your mouths shut and your eyes down to the ground when you walk by an established cop. In other words, know your place.

Re: Welcome to Reality

Thank you Bob G. for the Welcome Wagon type hello. And yes, we heard about this place; staffed with a bunch of over-promoted, arrogant arses who think they are "real cops." Here is a little bit of reality for you: PCSO deputies are known as the most laziest cops in this County. You guys are a joke and here are some examples: Accident: Call FHP; Crime scene: Call Forensics; Serous crime: Call CID; DUI: Call a cab. Should I go on? From what I hear, the 4 that got fired for loafing were the most productive ones out there, even though they did no work, they just backed the wrong camp. So Mr. Reality, wake up from your dream and realize that you are nothing more than an overpaid security guard that claims to be a real cop.

Your right!All of us @ pcso will learn all about being in the hood where you all came from!Ya Right!look down boy and know your place.Like Coats said Carnage in the streets!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Thank you Bob G. for the Welcome Wagon type hello. And yes, we heard about this place; staffed with a bunch of over-promoted, arrogant arses who think they are "real cops." Here is a little bit of reality for you: PCSO deputies are known as the most laziest cops in this County. You guys are a joke and here are some examples: Accident: Call FHP; Crime scene: Call Forensics; Serous crime: Call CID; DUI: Call a cab. Should I go on? From what I hear, the 4 that got fired for loafing were the most productive ones out there, even though they did no work, they just backed the wrong camp. So Mr. Reality, wake up from your dream and realize that you are nothing more than an overpaid security guard that claims to be a real cop.
    Now that you work for us...if you do...I wonder if you feel the same way. Hopefully you feel that you are welcome to our family and we do work, (some harder that others). If you do feel the same, keep this shit to yourself. This is the first time I read this, and have worked with two former spbpd guys. You guys are great, but this was a little disturbing and uncalled for. Hope you don't speak for all former spbpd troops.