NON FRIENDLY LEO BUSINESS, SHOOTER'S WORLD ???

NON FRIENDLY LEO BUSINESS, SHOOTER'S WORLD ???

OK let's get this out of the way. Yes it's a state of the art facility and yes it's pretty but the prices are basically manufactures retail pricing and they are not matching other stores or even willing to discuss discounts. People are falling all over themselves right now to buy rifles but this to will pass and I for one am not planning on buying anything from our new Wallyworld gun store in Tampa. People who really shoot will not return and the corporate guys you're appealing to who are willing to pay $15.00 for your range shoot twice a year. Not twice a month like most of the people I know. So summing up, nice place way over priced and not thinking longterm loyalty from local customers. I hope the $100.00 dollars you were not willing to come down cost much more in the long run. Rule number one in retail do everything possible to not let the customer walk out. Hell offer me some range passes and you make the sale. Wise up boys. The nut for that building has got to be a big one. And if they do pass a ban you're going to have some square footage to fill...

Re: NON FRIENDLY LEO BUSINESS, SHOOTER'S WORLD ???

Cry a river. One thing you should know is its not a buyers market anymore for guns. It's a sellers market and if you don't buy the gun the guy behind you will at the price they want. You think your someone special ur not. Who gives a crap if your a cop, so am I and I don't ***** and moan about stuff. In retail the customer is a jackass and the business does what they need to do to survive in these hectic times. The business needs to make a profit to keep the lights on dumbass.

They are no different from any others shop. They are making in as much money as they can during this Nation wide panic buying fiasco. They will milk the last buck out of everyone.. So much for a breath of fresh air in these times. They are just like the rest of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest125654
    Cry a river. One thing you should know is its not a buyers market anymore for guns. It's a sellers market and if you don't buy the gun the guy behind you will at the price they want. You think your someone special ur not. Who gives a crap if your a cop, so am I and I don't ***** and moan about stuff. In retail the customer is a jackass and the business does what they need to do to survive in these hectic times. The business needs to make a profit to keep the lights on dumbass.
    In retail the customer is a jackass ......WOW NICE !!!!!

Got to jump in here guys. I am NOT an employee but do give the LEOSA qualification every month at Shooter's World. No, they don't offer great deals on guns but that is the current market. They DO offer a "Patriot" membership to use the range which is a discount to LEO's. It is a great facility and the gold standard for what a gun shop can be. Check it out for yourself. But remember, it is a business. BTW, they charge $10 a head to let us use the range for qualification before the store opens to the public for my class. Seems reasonable to me. ---Dave Bryant