Gary Kraayenbrink / Sandra Freeman - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Gary Kraayenbrink / Sandra Freeman

I am not sure why you are so hard on GK. He knows how to have a good time. He is very funny and a practical joker like the time as a joke GK and PS kidnapped the gay guy from a rest area at gun point. It was just a joke. Now that is what I call funny!

S109----get your facts straight before you post!

Quote Originally Posted by aryfkm
    S109----get your facts straight before you post!
    They are straight.

I highly doubt that someone was kidnapped at gunpoint and Monge just blew it off. Unless you were there you are mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by Sso1
    I highly doubt that someone was kidnapped at gunpoint and Monge just blew it off. Unless you were there you are mistaken.
    It wasn't blown off by Monge. TL took care of it and they were disciplined (barely). The other person involved who is a good guy had a high ranking father who was also a pretty good guy who helped the situation. He is also still with the SSO. Any body who has been at the SSO for at least 23 years knows about it.

Quote Originally Posted by SSO retired
    Mr. Amir,
    This goes way deeper than SF and a custody battle. The SAO and SSO are pushing this back so long because they don't want the reflection on GK. this sgt was involved with SF and participated in assisting her. The SSO's investigation (IA) of GK was shoddy at best. He is beloved SWAT golden boy and the powers that be will not allow him and the SSO to be damaged by SF and this whole situation. The truth of the matter is that SF has some real mental health issues and her ex is going to use that against her. The mere fact that GK had an affair with her shows his level of intelligence and exactly what he was looking for. He was barely punished, not because he didn't do anything wrong, but because he is a golden boy and his butt was covered by the rest of the SSO corruption. If you finally hire a real defense attorney, they should go after GK with all their might. That is the only way she gets out of this. The corrupted SSO have decided to protect GK and now they will go to the wall for him. That is the ticket to her freedom. Get GK in a depo and ask the hard questions. Get the IA folks in a depo, the internal case is closed, they can answer all questions now. Find out exactly what they investigated, who they spoke to, and what documents they have. Show that GK was involved deeply with SF and SF will go free. You need one tough attorney and a lot of money. There are a few local attorneys who might take this case but you better see them in person and bring cash. They need to attack GK and the SSO investigation. The SAO is backing the SSO and they will cave because they don't want the bad press either. Call McCurry, Mogenson, or Tebrugge. None of them are afraid to go against the SSO or SAO. Let us know how it works out.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    A woman already in the Sarasota County jail awaiting trial on child abuse allegations had her legal troubles compounded this week when detectives filed prescription fraud and drug trafficking charges against her.

In July, investigators arrested Sandra Michelle Freeman, 38, of the 200 block of Venice Palms Boulevard in Venice, on three aggravated child abuse charges.

Detectives reported that Freeman's adult son claimed his mother had repeatedly washed her 19-month-old son in bleach and chlorine and forced the toddler to walk through powdered pool chemicals.

The older son told investigators he attributed his mother's behavior to her abuse of the prescription drug Adderall.

In court, Sandra Freeman and her attorney told a judge that her 19-year-old son, Frederick Freeman, concocted the story.

After his mother's arrest, and before he returned to college in Michigan, Frederick Freeman lived with the family of the toddler's father. The father is involved in a bitter custody dispute with Sandra Freeman over the toddler.

Investigators pursued a tip from Fredrick Freeman that his mother had fraudulently obtained prescriptions for Adderall, an amphetamine medication for attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder.

Frederick Freeman claimed his mother took pills that had been prescribed for him and his sister. A drug test reportedly showed that he had no Adderall in his system.

The Florida Department of Children and Families reportedly asked Freeman if she had a prescription for Adderall when she tested positive for the drug four times earlier this year. The agency said Freeman produced false documentation and could not provide a valid prescription for Adderall.

Detectives say Sandra Freeman altered the dates on her children's prescriptions with a marker so the orders could be filled earlier than intended.

They also say Freeman stole blank prescription pads from one of two pediatricians to whom she took her daughter to get Adderall, and forged prescriptions she took to various pharmacies.

Detectives say they obtained video of Freeman paying for a fraudulent prescription at the Publix Pharmacy, 345 Jacaranda Blvd., and that a pharmacy technician there positively identified her from a photo.

As of Tuesday, Freeman had been denied bail on a charge of trafficking in amphetamine. Her bail on the other charges, including a count of driving with an expired license, is now $100,120

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article...p=all&tc=pgall
    Wow, She needs to be put away.

[quote=garymair@yahoo.com]
    Quote Originally Posted by "SSO retired":1jweozg7
    Mr. Amir,
    This goes way deeper than SF and a custody battle. The SAO and SSO are pushing this back so long because they don't want the reflection on GK. this sgt was involved with SF and participated in assisting her. The SSO's investigation (IA) of GK was shoddy at best. He is beloved SWAT golden boy and the powers that be will not allow him and the SSO to be damaged by SF and this whole situation. The truth of the matter is that SF has some real mental health issues and her ex is going to use that against her. The mere fact that GK had an affair with her shows his level of intelligence and exactly what he was looking for. He was barely punished, not because he didn't do anything wrong, but because he is a golden boy and his butt was covered by the rest of the SSO corruption. If you finally hire a real defense attorney, they should go after GK with all their might. That is the only way she gets out of this. The corrupted SSO have decided to protect GK and now they will go to the wall for him. That is the ticket to her freedom. Get GK in a depo and ask the hard questions. Get the IA folks in a depo, the internal case is closed, they can answer all questions now. Find out exactly what they investigated, who they spoke to, and what documents they have. Show that GK was involved deeply with SF and SF will go free. You need one tough attorney and a lot of money. There are a few local attorneys who might take this case but you better see them in person and bring cash. They need to attack GK and the SSO investigation. The SAO is backing the SSO and they will cave because they don't want the bad press either. Call McCurry, Mogenson, or Tebrugge. None of them are afraid to go against the SSO or SAO. Let us know how it works out.
    [/quote:1jweozg7]

Wow, She needs to be put away.

Thank you for taking the time to answer and for your advice.

Unfortunately, all of the Private Attorney's that we have spoken with want a very substantial "Retainer". We are currently awaiting the Fifth Public Defender's appointment in order to open up correspondence.

I have been advised that even some of the great Pro Bono Attorney's we spoke with were further approached by representatives from the State, in order to try and discourage any representation.

We are reluctant to pursue your advice as the State is currently forcing the Illegal adoption of the Children even before "Due Process" and are concerned that any further investigation's initiated on our part may Jeopardize the Children and Sandra's future.

I am not sure about Sandra's Mental Health issue's as we have the report regarding her Baker Act that was signed by Judge Defuria who was a regular customer at the Resteraunt that the Biological Father and his Parents operated at the Venice Airport. The report states that the Biological Father admitted that he was advised to continue to make false allegation's in order to help with his Custody Battle. I have been told that the Judge later reclused himself after the report was released.

I have also been advised by a PI that one of the other "Regulars" at the Restaraunt, was a person who works for the Probation Department as his wife also worked at the Reseraunt, and was close enough to the family that she was in the Birthing room when the Biological Father's sister gave birth.

The whole story stink's. I am not sure why Detective Northfield visited the residence on 27 Different Occasion's and never filed a report which indicated Child Abuse, etc. or why she has an ax to grind but have also been advised there may have been some evidence tampering or Staging by someone involved.

I have two Power of Attorney's which no one from the State will recognize and have now offered to adopt the Children and am awaiting the results of my requests and will keep you advised.

I have spoke with several people who work for the State, and are involved with the Children, who have provided great advice as to further people that we should contact and did pass along this link for your advisement in hopes that they will investigate this matter much deeper.

It is not my style to drag McCurry, Mogenson, or Tebrugge into this battle without their consent as we do not want to create problem's for them. If they or anyone else would like to email me or call me anonymously it would be appreciated as my major concern at this point is for the two girls.

You seem to be a very honest Person as a Retired SOS. I am not sure if you are interested in helping the children but can promise you that if you could visit Sandra, you would understand the real mechanics of this Conspiracy.

Thank you again for your advice as it is very appreciated but believe that we have to move very cautiously in order to not jeopardize the children any further. If you want to send me an anonymous e mail address, I will provide a lot of documentation for your review and assistance.

I am 56 years old and have never been in trouble in my life and used to believe in the Constitution until this all came about, and really truly understand what the Story Looks like on the Surface as depicted by the Media but there is so much more to this Fiasco. Unfortunately, most people will not take the time to investigate this which may dictate that it is further played out in the Media shortly, as Sandra and the Children are not being represented properly in that Jurisdiction and at this point there is little to loose as they have already filed for Adoption of Lourdes without "Due Process".

Thanks again,

George Gary Mair
    garymair@yahoo.com
    586 864 2050

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast