Gary Kraayenbrink / Sandra Freeman - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Gary Kraayenbrink / Sandra Freeman

Quote Originally Posted by Pollocks Harem
    I cannot believe he was able to stay as a Sergeant doing the things he did! UNREAL! Shows if you have certain higher ups in your corner, you are taken care of! He should have been fired and decertified.
    And exactly what is wrong with a married speciality sergeant having sex with a convicted felon? :roll: Pray tell? :cop:

Re: Kelly Osborn + Lee Williams are goofballs

Quote Originally Posted by KO on the prowl
    Quote Originally Posted by garym48048
    I am new to this site . . . I am a family Friend of Sandra Freeman who has been Accused of Child Abuse as a result of a very Bitter Custody Battle.
    Gary
    No you’re not. You’re just trying to bury the Lee Williams thread.
    GaryM48048 = Kelly Osborn
    Cant be Kelly Osborn,She is in Australia tonight! :snicker: :devil: :snicker:

[quote=it stinketh]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Pollocks Harem":1dqk2ld6
    I cannot believe he was able to stay as a Sergeant doing the things he did! UNREAL! Shows if you have certain higher ups in your corner, you are taken care of! He should have been fired and decertified.
    And exactly what is wrong with a married speciality sergeant having sex with a convicted felon? :roll: Pray tell? :cop:[/quote:1dqk2ld6]Absolutely nothing wrong with it! How about kidnapping a gay guy at a rest stop at gun point? It was just a joke. Ask PS. I think that might have crossed the line a few years back.

Yes this is the case that Lee should inquire about. That would bring down some big hitters. This was a well kept secret at the agency for years but always laughed and talked about in certain circles.

Quote Originally Posted by Pollocks Harem
    Pollocks Harem, I almost spit coffee on my iPad screen.

[quote=Pollocks Harem 2]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Pollocks Harem":3oofl0f5
    Pollocks Harem, I almost spit coffee on my iPad screen.[/quote:3oofl0f5]
    My captain said that there is a general order that prohibits surfing on duty -- or something like that -- and that it includes personally owned iphones. Good luck on trying to enforce that one Tommy boy. :roll:

I have seen a lot of reply's on a different thread including some that addressed IA regarding Gary as the other Thread that I responded to that was Locked.

I am concerned that Ms. Freeman may be used as a "Scape Goat". After all, if she is forced to plead Guilty, there is less harm done to the Credibility of some of the people involved.

Did they Sweep this Under the Rug in order to avoid any further Media Attention and who are they Conspiring with?

If there was a supposed Affair over a two year period, and Gary witnessed any evidence of Abuse, Neglect, or Drug Usage, I am sure Gary would have advised someone as I know for a fact that there was no need for the Arrest Warrant's which were lacking in Merit and also did not support Detective Northfields statement's and affidavit's as well as the Bond amount's.

I am sure that Gary did not witness anything and was forced into "Let's Make a Deal" as the Westrom's must be very well connected to someone to carry this Fiasco over a custody battle this far. It is very suspicious that neither the Prosecution or the Defense has subpoenaed him as a witness? What are they afraid of him testifying about?

I do not blame anyone on this site for making pre-determined assumption's based upon what has been portrayed in the media regarding Ms. Freeman. However, if anyone that is really concerned read's between the line's there is a lot more to the WHOLE story.

Ms. Freeman is coming up on her second anniversary (Without a Fair and Speedy Trial), since her arrest under false pretenses which could include possible evidence tampering, collusion, and RICO violation's. She has had four Public Defender's withdraw and each of her bond amount's are almost ten time's the state mandated schedule?

From reading all of the Thread's on here, I believe that there are a lot of good Officer's who really do care about up holding the law and understand the way that thing's can work under improper circumstances. There has been some discussion about a PI looking into certain matters, and can assure you from personal knowledge that there is a retired FBI Officer who is investigating this case.

On the Surface, Ms. Freeman may seem to be incompetent according to the media articles but there really is a lot more to this story and am hoping that someone with direct knowledge will advise accordingly or at least conduct their own investigation into the actual fact's of a Custody Battle that has been blown out of proportion and the possible results for the investigation of the supposed Affair.

It is undisputed that Ms. Freeman was a convicted Felon - although under extenuating circumstances that the media has not presented properly. However, there is no reason that the Public Defenders keep dropping like Flies, as I am suggesting that they are concerned about the PI looking into the allegation's or any other allegation's that seem to effect her innocence and their future employment.

I can be contacted directly at garymair@yahoo.com or 586 864 2050.

After reading all of the thread's and my understanding of what happened, Ms. Freeman is not what the Media and the Prosecutors Office makes her out to be. If you are a Law Enforcement Officer, you can look at the evidence which is non existant, and please advise as to your willingness to come forward. Unfortunately, it is probably very late, her oldest daughter was rapped, attempted suicide and has been caught in the system. The youngest daughter ran away from the third home that she was assigned to and also attempted suicide. The two girls have been punished and separated and have not had contact with their mother in almost two years even though it was Court ordered for supervised visitation by Judge Giaconomou's order as evidenced by the lack of representation for the children's Attorney, John Pagnello who has also refused to speak with me despite my advisement and forwarding of two General Power of Attorney's executed in Michigan and Florida. Despite my and the Natural Grand Mother's numerous requests, we have been told that the State of Florida now has Custody and any Power of Attorney's are not recognized. I guess the purps are opening themselves up for determination as to why these children are better off in the care of the State who is responsible for the eldest daughters rape and both of them being separated from each other as well as their mother, and both attempting suicide.

Hope to hear from Officer's who are really interested in Up Holding the Oath of Office and understand that there is much more to this story and the possible reason's behind the charges and Ms. Freeman's innocence and treatment.

Gary Mair
    garymair@yahoo.com
    586 864 2050

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    After reading the article, It appears to be a strong case. With her past factored in, her being in jail sounds like the best thing for her kids.

Mr. Amir,
    This goes way deeper than SF and a custody battle. The SAO and SSO are pushing this back so long because they don't want the reflection on GK. this sgt was involved with SF and participated in assisting her. The SSO's investigation (IA) of GK was shoddy at best. He is beloved SWAT golden boy and the powers that be will not allow him and the SSO to be damaged by SF and this whole situation. The truth of the matter is that SF has some real mental health issues and her ex is going to use that against her. The mere fact that GK had an affair with her shows his level of intelligence and exactly what he was looking for. He was barely punished, not because he didn't do anything wrong, but because he is a golden boy and his butt was covered by the rest of the SSO corruption. If you finally hire a real defense attorney, they should go after GK with all their might. That is the only way she gets out of this. The corrupted SSO have decided to protect GK and now they will go to the wall for him. That is the ticket to her freedom. Get GK in a depo and ask the hard questions. Get the IA folks in a depo, the internal case is closed, they can answer all questions now. Find out exactly what they investigated, who they spoke to, and what documents they have. Show that GK was involved deeply with SF and SF will go free. You need one tough attorney and a lot of money. There are a few local attorneys who might take this case but you better see them in person and bring cash. They need to attack GK and the SSO investigation. The SAO is backing the SSO and they will cave because they don't want the bad press either. Call McCurry, Mogenson, or Tebrugge. None of them are afraid to go against the SSO or SAO. Let us know how it works out.

A woman already in the Sarasota County jail awaiting trial on child abuse allegations had her legal troubles compounded this week when detectives filed prescription fraud and drug trafficking charges against her.

In July, investigators arrested Sandra Michelle Freeman, 38, of the 200 block of Venice Palms Boulevard in Venice, on three aggravated child abuse charges.

Detectives reported that Freeman's adult son claimed his mother had repeatedly washed her 19-month-old son in bleach and chlorine and forced the toddler to walk through powdered pool chemicals.

The older son told investigators he attributed his mother's behavior to her abuse of the prescription drug Adderall.

In court, Sandra Freeman and her attorney told a judge that her 19-year-old son, Frederick Freeman, concocted the story.

After his mother's arrest, and before he returned to college in Michigan, Frederick Freeman lived with the family of the toddler's father. The father is involved in a bitter custody dispute with Sandra Freeman over the toddler.

Investigators pursued a tip from Fredrick Freeman that his mother had fraudulently obtained prescriptions for Adderall, an amphetamine medication for attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder.

Frederick Freeman claimed his mother took pills that had been prescribed for him and his sister. A drug test reportedly showed that he had no Adderall in his system.

The Florida Department of Children and Families reportedly asked Freeman if she had a prescription for Adderall when she tested positive for the drug four times earlier this year. The agency said Freeman produced false documentation and could not provide a valid prescription for Adderall.

Detectives say Sandra Freeman altered the dates on her children's prescriptions with a marker so the orders could be filled earlier than intended.

They also say Freeman stole blank prescription pads from one of two pediatricians to whom she took her daughter to get Adderall, and forged prescriptions she took to various pharmacies.

Detectives say they obtained video of Freeman paying for a fraudulent prescription at the Publix Pharmacy, 345 Jacaranda Blvd., and that a pharmacy technician there positively identified her from a photo.

As of Tuesday, Freeman had been denied bail on a charge of trafficking in amphetamine. Her bail on the other charges, including a count of driving with an expired license, is now $100,120

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article...p=all&tc=pgall

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast