Gary Kraayenbrink / Sandra Freeman
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Gary Kraayenbrink / Sandra Freeman

I am new to this Site so please forgive me if I am off subject or on the wrong part of the Site but when I tried to correspond on this topic it is "Locked" for some reason.

I am a family Friend of Sandra Freeman who has been Accused of Child Abuse as a result of a very Bitter Custody Battle. I was brought to this site in my research in hopes of obtaining additional evidence for her defense, and as a result of the alleged affair between Sandra and Gary Kraayenbrink.

I am concerned as she is Not Guilty as per the evidence and testimony of her two other children, and that the Arresting Officers Affidavit's do not support the Allegation's or the Bond Amount's and am further concerned that the Westrom's may be connected enough to ensure her incarceration in order to gain Custody. The Bond Amount's are almost double and in some cases Higher, not to mention that she has lost several Bond Reduction Hearing's as a result of False Testimony.

I do not believe that Sargeant Kraayenbrink,( which I have never met or spoke to), ever notified Sandra of any of the almost 30 DPS inspection's none of which found any Child Neglect or Abuse.

It is unfortunate if any Media Coverage of a sexual relationship jeopardized either one of their futures and mostly the Children's as the State is trying to terminate Sandra's Parental Right's without "Due Process". I have two Power of Attorney's one issued in Michigan and the other recently executed in Florida that John Pagnello and Erin Scrugg's refuses to recognize or even discuss any of my concerns for the children. I plan to file motion's in Sarasota in order to act in the best interest of the Children later this month. I have been told that both children have been seperated, attempted suicide, and one has been Backer Acted for the second time, and Pagnello or Scrugg's will not return my numerous phone and e mail request's after my forwarding them copies of the Power of Attorney document's from both Michigan and recently Florida.

I am further concerned that perhap's there is a "Lack of Due Dillegence and / or Due Process" and am hopeful that there were no False Report's or Affidavits filed as a result of this alleged Affair because of animosity, politics, or because the Westrom's are connected to someone that could make this happen.

There seems to be some "Discontent" within the Sarasota Police Department and possibly some political or other motivation for some of these action's. My friend who is a retired District Court Judge, (30 Years on the Bench - Former DA and PD), has looked at the original Affidavit's and has advised that they do not substantiate the charges or the Bond Amount's and that with the additional Charges after her incarceration, is indicative that there is a possible further agenda to make sure that Sandra is not succesfull in the Custody War.

Sandra is a good mother and always has been. The Felony that has been reported by the Newspaper's is based upon a "Failure to Appear" in Ohio when she was Hospitalized in Michigan regarding a charge when she was a passenger in a Motor Vehicle that had a Controlled Substance.

I have many friends who are Lawyer's, Judge's, Chief's, Leuitenants, FBI Investigator's, ect., who have expressed an oppinion that thing's do not look right with this case. I know that there are 1000 Incredible and honest Officer's for each one that is not so good. I also am under no dilusion, that every inmate believes that they are innocent and probably only a small portion fit that catagory. In this instance, I truely believe that there is a lot more to this story and am going to get to the bottom of this, hopefully with help from other people who are interested in true Justice and the system.

In closing, if anyone has any information please send it to me confidentially regarding this case, it will be greatly appreciated as there are two children who will be greatly affected by the outcome and possibly be damaged for life if not reunited with Sandra who has been incarcerated for almost two year's over a bitter Custody Battle and False Allegation's.

This story is fairly accurate and have other information that I am willing to share with anyone who is skeptical but willing to help in Sandra's Defense and/or the best interest of the two children.
    http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20 ... /110729669

I will await any and all reply's and advice on trying to resolve this matter, and look forward to any correspondence which will be kept in complete confidence.

Happy New Year, Good Bless, and be Safe,
    Gary

Re: Gary Kraayenbrink / Sandra Freeman

After reading the article, It appears to be a strong case. With her past factored in, her being in jail sounds like the best thing for her kids.

a couple of questions....what does the Sarasota Police Dept have to do with this? Did this occur in the City of Sarasota? I thought in happened in Venice......so where's the "disconnect"?
    You ask people to email you any information------>how ??? (I guess they have to know who you are and already know your email addy)
    What is "Backer Acted"....please explain what this is? I am not familiar with that term :shock:

GK was having an alleged affair with her then certainly he would have spoken up if he saw abuse. He would make a great witness.

Talking Re: Kelly Osborn + Lee Williams are goofballs

Quote Originally Posted by garym48048
    I am new to this site . . . I am a family Friend of Sandra Freeman who has been Accused of Child Abuse as a result of a very Bitter Custody Battle.
    Gary
    No you’re not. You’re just trying to bury the Lee Williams thread.
    GaryM48048 = Kelly Osborn

Re: Kelly Osborn + Lee Williams are goofballs

Quote Originally Posted by KO on the prowl
    Quote Originally Posted by garym48048
    I am new to this site . . . I am a family Friend of Sandra Freeman who has been Accused of Child Abuse as a result of a very Bitter Custody Battle.
    Gary
    No you’re not. You’re just trying to bury the Lee Williams thread.
    GaryM48048 = Kelly Osborn
    Go away nutjob!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    GK was having an alleged affair with her then certainly he would have spoken up if he saw abuse. He would make a great witness.
    It would be interesting to supboena him. :shock:

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Mehoff II
    a couple of questions....what does the Sarasota Police Dept have to do with this? Did this occur in the City of Sarasota? I thought in happened in Venice......so where's the "disconnect"?
    You ask people to email you any information------>how ??? (I guess they have to know who you are and already know your email addy)
    What is "Backer Acted"....please explain what this is? I am not familiar with that term :shock:

I am Gary Mair, I live in Michigan and am a long time friend of the Family. Sorry for the typo it was supposed to be Baker Acted instead of Backer.

Anyone who wishes to provide information can email me confidentially at garymair@yahoo.com.

This is the most accurate article regarding the situation: http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20 ... /110729669

I believe that the Westrom's are very well connected and I have hired a Private Investigator to determine if there are any possible connection's to the Judge, Prosecutor, Detective Kim Northfield, ect. as this is truely a travisty of Justice.

I also question Detective Kim Northfields motivation's and possible fabrication of evidence as a friend of mine who sat on the Bench in District Court in Michigan for almost 28 years, has told me that the Affidavit did not support the charges and therefor the bond amount's, not to mention the fact that Scotese never argued that in the Bond Reduction Hearing's and that the other Trumped up charges also carry several time more than the State Regulated Bond Amounts.

I have a General Power of Attorney fully executed and witnessed in the State of Florida and a Durable Power of Attorney executed and witnessed in the State of Michigan that the Florida Authorities fail to recognize or even respond to my requests as to the Health and Well Being of the children. I plan on filing several petitions next month and would appreciate any input from any one in this Forum that could give advice even on a Confidential basis.

I know that on the surface of the Publicity it is easy to draw the conclusion that Sandra should be incarcerated, However, if you read the link that I provided above, I can assure you that is exactly the case here.

I have been advised that both Daughters have been seperated and have attempted Suicide, they are not even allowed supervised Visitation with their Mother despite the requests from DCS over the last 19 month's. And my insistence to apply for custody which have gone unanswered without advisement.

I believe that the last two Defense Attorney's withdrew as they did not want to be a part and parcel to this possible illegal activity.

In closing, anyone that can provide advice and other information especially for the benefit of the two children would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
    Gary Mair

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

You are absolutely correct but the two former Public Defender's never bothered to subponea him as a Witness?

Maybe that is why he only recieved a one day suspension with pay not to testify.

Why did the two previous Defenders not bring him into the equation?

I am curious as to how many people on here believe that she could receive a "Fair Trial" in light of this affair and the false allegation's, possible collusion, ect.

I cannot believe he was able to stay as a Sergeant doing the things he did! UNREAL! Shows if you have certain higher ups in your corner, you are taken care of! He should have been fired and decertified.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast