Capitol Police Hiring - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie

Capitol police

I'm a federal police officer in DC, looking to retire in 4 yrs at the most less if I can. Been thinking about Fla capitol police. Basically my question is: is it a good job to retire too?

guest 234A

yes

FDLE Capitol Police is a good agency. A Lot of thier turnover is due to new and young officers wanting alittle more action/experience during thier shift. The new Director of Capitol Police is a very solid leader for that agency. For a retirement job, why not, and with you coming from a Capitol Police, then you know exactly what you are goig to do day in and day out.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by guest 234A View Post
    FDLE Capitol Police is a good agency. A Lot of thier turnover is due to new and young officers wanting alittle more action/experience during thier shift. The new Director of Capitol Police is a very solid leader for that agency. For a retirement job, why not, and with you coming from a Capitol Police, then you know exactly what you are goig to do day in and day out.
    This is exactly right. FDLE Capitol Police is a great place to start out or end up (begin your career or serve after retirement). Come on down!

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    How is the area? My wife wants the "florida " lifestyle don't ask cuz I don't know, I'm guessing sun everyday. We both want outta the dc cold and both retired from the federal government. I see the cost of living is dirt cheap compared to what it is here. That I like anything you can tell me about the area I would appreciate. Thanks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123