Does not apply to Haridopolos

Does not apply to Haridopolos

http://www.dirtyhari.org/cushygig

Good to see that the good old boy network is alive and well, In the State of Florida. The press are looking at law enforcement so hard but failed to look at the state houses. But to the state representative (speaker of the house) Mike Haridopolos (Republican Party Leader) it is not looking good in 2014. Maybe there were no high paying teaching jobs in Brevard, Indiana River, Saint Lucie, or Osceola Counties (the counties he represented). I would like a story on were they now “Florida Politicians Who Leave Office When Thing Look Bad”. In my opinion Florida is a corruptive state but they look the other way when you are backed by old money. Good Luck on your FRS Retirement first or second, which every, you are working on now Senator Mike Haiidopolos. Hope that three percents and befits don't effect your $75,000.00 a year salary from a state run university (University of Florida). Must be a hard job to get. PS I hope you get raises every year and get all the bounce too. Its great to be a insider in my opinion and The Villages is just south if you need help senator.

Re: Does not apply to Haridopolos

ASS LONG ASS WE ARE CORRUCPTBT STILL GET THAT PENSION...GREAT ADDITION!!!!!!!