Divorce atty

Thread: Divorce atty

Divorce atty

Anyone have a good name of a divorce atty that does a good job for leos? When I say good job I mean understands leos life and $$$tuff.

Re: Divorce atty

Try Jimmy Schaffer (258-8888). Knows his stuff and is familiar with law enforcement.

Call 1-800-HappyMarriage

Try the Plante Law building over on Armenia. I don't have a number but I heard they are representing a couple officers and work with them on prices. They will trial out a case according to this person and they are letting payments be made I understand. I couldn't believe what this person said and referred to them as the ones who will be running this county. They also said that they charge honestly and don't overbill.

Try Anthony Cruz Jr. at813-368-4221 have used him and does a great job. Very willing to work with law enforcement on cost and payment plans. Great attny.

Good calls all! because if its one thing TPD knows, it's getting a good divorce attorney!!!! The union should just keep one on staff. :snicker: :snicker:

What we need is a FT therapist on staff for all of the mental issues certain people have and try to hide. :roll:

Smile Re: Divorce atty

try jaime garcia 813-870-1222

Next time pick up a lot lizard and buy her a pack of camals instead of marrying some skank.....LMFAO. Don't say I didn't warn you!!!! LOL.

Look in your PBA calendar. Amber Boles is married to a firefighter and supports the cops too. She also specializes in divorce:

The Law Offices of Amber Boles, PA
    Divorce / Family Law
    (813) 435-3188