FHP Trooper Donna Jane Watts Files Suit For Over $1 Million - Page 2
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Re: FHP Trooper Donna Jane Watts Files Suit For Over $1 Mill

13 years on the job, I have never pulled a gun on someone for speeding. Watts is an idiot who should have been disciplined. No problem with Lopez getting fired, but Watts does not need to be a trooper. ju

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    You are the worst kind of hypocrit. Do as I say, not as I do.

LEO's should be SETTING THE EXAMPLE. Acting as if you're always being watched. Lopez was FIRED which was a good call. Watts did her job and it's a real shame she is being harassed by more law breaking LEO's who again should be setting the example. I hope she gets her money and retires.
    This is a site for cops, not angry little trolls. Go away.
    You're probably an officer at Miami PD who was reprimanded for doing 100+ on the free way and now everyone's picking on you and being mean ... boo hoo

With all the media now wanting to bury cops every chance they get, everyone should be setting an example and not pulling this BS. Just because you have a badge doesn't get you out of all trouble for the rest of your life.

13 years on the job, I have never pulled a gun on someone for speeding. Watts is an idiot who should have been disciplined. No problem with Lopez getting fired, but Watts does not need to be a trooper. ju
    Would you if a car was fleeing, driving wreckless by weaving in and out of lanes, and wasn't responding to your lights / sirens?

21 years on the job and I would, police car or not, it's totally unacceptable

If I was to do a surveillance on any citizen or officer long enough I could catch them speeding running a stop sign or commiting a number of traffic violations.

The point is that Watts will get a big payday for the same thing she more than likely done throughout her career is run a tag or a subject without a investigation attached to it. I would pull every DHSMV record she has run and every databank search she had access to and see if the search was warranted.

Im sure she and her attorney has tried to pull info from this site to prove she was picked on. Im getting stressed out thinking about it. I will sue too!!!!!! HAAAAA

Quote Originally Posted by Big Game
    If I was to do a surveillance on any citizen or officer long enough I could catch them speeding running a stop sign or commiting a number of traffic violations.

The point is that Watts will get a big payday for the same thing she more than likely done throughout her career is run a tag or a subject without a investigation attached to it. I would pull every DHSMV record she has run and every databank search she had access to and see if the search was warranted.

Im sure she and her attorney has tried to pull info from this site to prove she was picked on. Im getting stressed out thinking about it. I will sue too!!!!!! HAAAAA
    Driving 100+ MPH "frequently" on the freeway that Watts patrols.. Absolute disrespect. It would be one thing if they knew each other and Lopez sped up and did a "fly by" or something but frequently doing 100+ and it turns out to be MULTUPLE officers over a large period of time .. Sounds like displaced anger on Watts` side but Lopez getting canned was justified if you ask me.

Whats FHP pursuit policy and was it violated. Did Watts have prior knowledge of Lopez identity and did she single him out. Did Watts ever try to resolve this issue through the Chain of Command or did she decide she would prove a point. Did Watts ever use any endices to discover identities of other law enforcement officer prior to a pursuit. I mean anything like license plate checks X28 x29 on anyone that was not job related. I hope the civil attorneys are doing their homework.

Yep you're a cop chaser with nothing to do but listen to your scanner.

Would you if a car was fleeing, driving wreckless by weaving in and out of lanes, and wasn't responding to your lights / sirens?

21 years on the job and I would, police car or not, it's totally unacceptable
    Lopez wasn't fleeing or driving RECKLESS. As soon as she got behnd hin he pulled over. There was no evidence that he was fleeing her. BTW If you were really a cop you would know that there is no W In reckless. Speed alone doesn't constitute wreckless. Go back to watching COPS stupid.

BTW If you were really a cop you would know that there is no W In reckless. Speed alone doesn't constitute wreckless. Go back to watching COPS stupid.
    Ditto.

Troopers speed just like everyone else. Get real. The S.O.'s and local P.D.'s should start nailing Troopers for doing the same thing. Get some!

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast