No Females Allowed - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: no females in the unit

"Women don't belong in motors". "Women don't know how to ride". "Glad capt. D is leaving". "A female Sgt could not handle this job!" "No way no how ain't going to happen on my watch!"

Vey funny lets ee how much longet he is there

Quote Originally Posted by True fiction
    Not true. I heard that he's kicking most or all of them out and ONLY bringing in females. Good move on his part.

He won't be removed. He is too tight with Kinsey- even if Kinsey left. Big red is staying, regardless of his bias views toward female cops.

I think that sergeant likes female and male cops the same - he just dislikes lazy and stupid cops. And hasn't the Motor Unit been full for years and not accepting anyone, male or female??? Don't worry, Kinsey is kicking him out before he leaves, just to prove how valuable your LEO Affairs opinion is. BTW: Who is big red?

Lots of unnecessary censorship taking place on the blog thread. Looks like your protecting sgt with gender bias from being legitimately criticized!

Sad MOD very sad you are doing that

Re: No Females Allowed

Wow! The MOD has now started censoring comments about him censoring! We must have really touched a truthful sensitive nerve with this thread!

Re: No Females Allowed

sad

Quote Originally Posted by Frespch
    Wow! The MOD has now started censoring comments about him censoring! We must have really touched a truthful sensitive nerve with this thread!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12