Hiring 2013-2014?

Hiring 2013-2014?

hello all, I see GCSO has not hired for some time now for patrol deputies. I may apply sometime down the road. How is the agency as far as turnover, budget, morale, equipment, ect? I will have about 2 years experience as a LEO within the next year and a half. Thanks.

Re: Hiring 2013-2014?

:wink:

:|

:snicker:

:cop:

Try Bal Harbour PD. They will probably have a bunch of openings soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    :cop: :snicker: :wink:

Equiptment is great. We have not hired in a while cause few leave. Love working here. Lots of people on here are supporters of the guy who always runs against our sheriff and looses by landslides each time. Please come in and meet our real people, you will like us. Thanks for inquiring. Hope to get to add more deputies

Quote Originally Posted by Woody
    Equiptment is great. We have not hired in a while cause few leave. Love working here. Lots of people on here are supporters of the guy who always runs against our sheriff and looses by landslides each time. Please come in and meet our real people, you will like us. Thanks for inquiring. Hope to get to add more deputies

Woody, Thank You for a serious and professional response. I actually applied last year but they did not have any positions open. I did get to speak to one of the patrol Sergeants and he was extremely helpful and polite. I was going to do a ride along with GCSO but I then started the process with the PD I am at now. Low turnover proves that GCSO is a fine agency and the pay is not bad either. Obviously I do not base my opinion of GCSO by most of the posts on here. It seems like every other agencies forum on here has the same type of posters. Anyway, Thanks again and STAY SAFE.

:cop: :snicker: :wink:
    Bal harbour now has a police chiefs opening! Chief Al Capone just got fired!