Reserves

Thread: Reserves

Reserves

Hi,
    Just retired from large Broward PD with 28 yrs./Lt.Moving to Boynton Beach to a nice community.I would like to be a Reserve some were in area.Does Boynton Beach PD have sworn reserves? Community at Boynton Beach Blvd.and 411.If not Boynton,any ideas will help.All training /cert up to date.

Thanks..

Re: Reserves

Does not have to be offical answer..Just informal info so I know the direction to head.

Thanks...

Anyone ?????
    You all have Reserves/Part Time Sworn ?????
    Thanks...

Try PBSO, you will be living in their jurisdiction. Boynton reserves are former Boynton Officers.

Ya,did 25 with BSO and 3 with State.Need to stay out of FRS system.Moving to community near Boynton and 441soon.Do you know any other cities near their that has Reserves or Part Time Officers.No more full time for me...
    My Cert is good for four years..
    Thanks..

Quote Originally Posted by Moving to Boymton
    Ya,did 25 with BSO and 3 with State.Need to stay out of FRS system.Moving to community near Boynton and 441soon.Do you know any other cities near their that has Reserves or Part Time Officers.No more full time for me...
    My Cert is good for four years..
    Thanks..
    I believe Lantana Police Department has a reserve program. I know at one time Highland Beach and Ocean Ridge both employed part-time officers, but unsure if that is still the case.

Thanks..