STUFF - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: STUFF

Re: STUFF

Coach always has his name out their and no mention of his team who do the work. It is a good thing a suspect was arrested because we all know how the CSI screwed up the scene. Now the CSI wants to be a cop maybe coach will hire her back like he has with his other “friends”.

He's three moves ahead of you Dumb Arse. She'll make a great admin Lt.
    Zing !!!! :devil:

How can that happen? The job description states must have 10 years as a cop and 5 as a supervisor? I mean I know rules can be bent for like education, but how is that posible.

Na•ive
    adjective
    1.(of a person or action) Showing a lack of experience,wisdom, or judgement: "the rather naive young man had been totally misled"
    2.(of a person) Natural and unaffected; innocent: "Andy had a sweet, naive look when he smiled".

Based on your response, I can only assume you don't work here, or your baiting me.
    The "Rules" of the game have been changed before to accommodate one's personal agenda. Look at #2, Does he meet the requirement's you stated ? or how about the most recent promotions ? I ask you, were the most qualified put in place ? # 6,? C.S.T.? need I say more ?
    The "Coach" needs to learn that Men follow Leaders who possess integrity, not Great Politicians. "Say what you mean and DO what you SAY !
    "Great speeches sewn together with words having no conscience, only leads to mutiny"
    [Fletcher Christian]

hey how is that whole religion thing working out for you? Your moral compass went haywire about a year ago, kind of like you were in the Bermuda Triangle. Uh oh wait RED ALERT-RED ALERT all hands on deck some one called me a booger face on leoaffairs. Quick call an emergency meeting we are going to get to the bottom of this. Quick below average detectives to your battle sations. Dont worry coach I put a bait posting on the website. Ill get you and your little dog too! You people make fun of us when in reality your are the boobs of the department!

Sorry I ment to say "Stations" sure dont want things to be misunderstood. I might have a wacky detective on my tail trying to figure out who is calling who names instead of solving crimes.

This excludes my friend from Jacksonville, miss you buddy! The current situation is unfortunate but it is the place the coach put me in.

What was that all about Zippy. Did you have something helpful to say?

A little to much of grandpa's cough syrup late at night.. Sounds like somebody is about to lose their mind. Next you will have Jesse"the body" Ventura backing up these conspiracy theories... Come on Governor you hate everybody not just the admin. You write your own friends off if they sneeze the wrong way or not drinking your cool aid....NO body can win with YOU...

To huh, your right I was lit. So sorry if I offended your reading. Its interesting that you care enough to respond. Once again you seem to know me but I dont know you. So as Ive stated before if you would like to talk to me about your issues with me then dont tell me on here, stop me in the hall. We all know that wont happen so stop directing your social problems towards me and move on because your not going to confront me so let it go. Im done. At least Ive dealt with the issues I have with people directly, can you say that? My friends and family know me and that is really all that matters, later!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast