STUFF - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: STUFF

Re: STUFF

Well the last post is a good attempt at a majic trick. I am sure there are some who would love to use redirection as a tool to take the light off of what actually happened. It is easy to attack one or a few, but lets examine the issue at hand.

The claim is about the coaches #1 and involves more than just an indescretion. It is in essence an abuse of power and it seems as though there is a frantic attempt to cover it up, burry it, burn it, and or take the attention off of it. To tell the truth, there is no changing it. Even though IT is speculative at this point. It looks bad IF there was the use of a City car and SWAT equipment used to come to meet someone for other than official company business. IF a deputy did in fact run their plates (city included) FCIC and NCIC. IF the deputy was asked to write a memo, as to avoid the report system at Pasco. IF said memo was taken to NPR HR first, avoiding the department all together. IF that is the reason #1 got off of SWAT. IF all of that actually occurred, than it IS a big deal and should not be kept from the "troops". There are a lot of IFs out there and the "troops" feel if it had been one of them, it would be handled in a different, very different manner. Last time I heard, Selective Discipline was not an option. As a disclaimer, all is hear say at this point but the info is out there, no matter how hard the attempt is to cover it.

I just checked the complete employee roster and did not observe David Copperfield as an employee. I will double check though. That is a true statement, along with many other mistakes and screw up's people have made. Some known some unknown. You see there are people that know how to mind their own business and you don't see everyone else dark secrets getting posted on here. Now with that being said your affiant is not attempting to protect, cover up, "bait and Switch" for anyone.
    I do not disagree with the second half of the last statement one bit. Yes there should be a punishment but this sounds like an axe to grind. There are ways, proper ways to handle this. You mind as well call 8 on your side. This doesn't just make them look bad, but all of us when its posted on here. But I guess the overall population doesn't matter. But then again I guess some are out for blood.
    You worry about your"EVERYONES" job and the possibility of the city trying to get rid of us, what better ammo to give to the people. Why not just take it to the Chief's office and ask and get a real answer instead of posting IF's like you said. There is no reason to be scared.
    Once again I leave you with :devil:

I really don't have an axe to grind and did not mean to make the post so personal. I cannot stand this site, more than most. I never claim to be the smartest person in the room, but I do realize going into the Chief's office with any concerns of this nature would be career suicide. And no matter how charming the offer may be, lol, no, thats not going to happen. Unfortunatly people have been posting here in the hopes someone else (the media) sees this and an outside force can/will put the ball into motion, one which cannot be stopped from inside or even City Hall. The evidence is clear to anyone with common sense. A corporal, the most qualified one those who processed, and did the most to stand out, was passed by for promotion w/a open statment from "coach" about being four moves ahead on the chess board and a disclaimer because he knew he did not promote for best candidate. I have no issues with the new SGT, but even he knows there should have been no contest. The disclaimer, more like a threat, was along the lines of "we will be watching your reaction" I am sure that is not exact but you get the point. Look at the recent hiring practices. Newest guy on the "team" would have a hard time going anywhere else but because of a SWAT and a Pinellas connection, NPR picked him up. Lets see how that is working out, from what I hear, he already stepped in it again. A spot was created for an "old friend" from Clearwater PD to work up front. When asked how she got the job, "I know the chief" was her statement. The VA, instead of hiring an already qualified person who does not need to be trained on the job, NPR PD hires the wife of a Clearwater PD SGT., I am sure he was/is SWAT. And last, one of the ones starting this month is the sister-in-law to the newest hire. I'm not even going to mention the cluster of CSI. The last time I checked, the Chief was supposed to hire and promote the best candidates he can and HR can find to better this department and the City he has SWORN to serve. Not pick his team with his favorites, because he can, like we are back in the school yard and this is his personal playground. I don't want to see NPRPD go away but better that then the dirrection it has taken. Like I said in the opening, this is not personal. This place is an outlet for those who feel the reprisal will be great but the frustration is mounting and something has to change.

Please TRY and get at least one fact before posting on this site. You all make me laugh, you would rather talk shit then get the facts. If you were a true NPRPD employee and knew the "coach" you would bring this to him, but because I'm sure you are the standup employee that we all aspire to be and through no fault of your own, you have proven what a great pick you are we should care about your post with absolutely zero facts. Why don't you stop *****ing and worry about your own job and the real reason you haven't been promoted or maybe recently demoted. Look in the mirror and stop blaming everyone else. Try being part of the "team" and stop being a baby. Nobody likes me, nobody wants to play with me! Find a new job if you can crybaby!

Hey Crybabies - it seems you know all the facts so why don't you address what has been said and set the facts straight for everyone. If we are missing the bullseye by posting here then let us know the truth instead of just name calling. Or better yet why don't you walk into coach's office and express your concerns and ask him to address the problems. Shouldn't he be the one to set the facts straight? Isn't this a family with him being the team leader?

Looks like the poster Crybabies is the exact reason why this stuff is being posted. You must be one of the coaches players, do you catch or receive? Go back to your pizza party and ass kissing! It appears as though you are trying to justify ur position. You should not try so hard, I mean if you are defending the wrong doers and what is going on, you should look in the mirror because Suprise! Your one of them.

Why doesn’t coach just address this issue and other concerns floating around so it can all be put behind us? If he doesn’t feel like he owes the troops an explanation then he needs to let us know that also. If morale is important to coach then he should step up and talk to us otherwise it just appears we are beneath him and the office he holds. Plain and simple truth is all anyone wants to hear.

Well, well, well! I see coach fixed all issues
    at hand. NOT! I respect coach but his lack of
    taking care of issues at hand have caused his staff
    to reach the lowest morale this place has ever
    seen. Please Coach fix this before someone takes
    it further and makes us look worse than we already
    do. The report/memo is public record. This was not Sandra's
    first rodeo/affair. And truly Semper Fi is not an
    Appropriate comment to be using. And it may not
    be anyone's business but when you get caught in a
    compromising position using your position to try
    And avoid anyone finding out then become an issue.
    Truth, Honor, faithful, trust worthy. Those two
    do not the meaning if the above listed words.
    Ultimately Coach you are the one who needs to keep
    your players honest. Step up to the plate and take
    charge .

We all know the coach won't step up to the plate and he probably won't send anybody to the dugout. All I can see is a no hitter as usual. Cover up from the S.O. to the P.D. How pathetic. Disgust is in the air.

anyone see the article in the pasco times today? Sure glad Chief was there to save the day once again. Anyone find it odd how his name always ends up in the news media followed by, "other officers"? If you agree or not on what is posted here latley you have to admit that his ego overshadows all other parts of the department including "the backbone" (patrol). I think you need to give the backbone a backbrace instead of always putting yourself over. :idea:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast