Ask the PBA - Page 97
Page 97 of 98 FirstFirst ... 478795969798 LastLast

Thread: Ask the PBA

Unregistered
    Remember when becoming our own bargaining unit was supposed to be the solution once we got separated from the other state agencies?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Because they have your money already. And they are laughing their azz off at you. Can you say SUCKER..
    Every FHP Officer should quit PBA. Lets watch them go broke.

Unregistered

Seriously?

Why did you guys continue to screw FHP over? Same $34k salary that's been in effect since 2005 and never bother to speak up about it. This recent 5% pay raise still hasn't done anything and troopers still continue to leave.

Also, what's with this silly requirement of troopers having to LIVE AND WORK in said CMP/CAD counties? Why not expand it to the entire state so every trooper gets that additional CMP/CAD pay bump. That requirement creates tension among troopers.

Is it really that hard to fix the pay? If you fix the pay, you fix the recruitment and the retention issue.

"If you don't like it, leave!"
    "This new generation XYZ..."
    "You shouldn't be here for money"
    Then don't get all *****y when FHP becomes severely short staffed and suddenly gets disbanded.

Serving the people is great and all but it doesn't help paying bills living on poverty wages. Tell that to the troopers who are forced to on welfare and forced to work so much OT.

Unregistered
    Again, every FHP Officer needs to quit pba. Lets watch them go broke!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1799528
    I'm new to leoaffairs.com, but I was asked by a couple of troopers to read this forum. First, I am the executive director of the Florida PBA. Second, as I read through some of the posts I noticed a lot of misinformation. Third, I am happy to answer any of your questions regardless of your membership. Finally, if you are not comfortable posting something and would rather email me at matt@flpba.org, I am happy to answer you that way, too. Membership does not matter please ask away.

Sincerely,

Matt Puckett
    So, where this Puckett A-Hole disappear too? I have dropped PBA because of this type of action. During the session, PBA is all over you like a roach on crap. Then, for the rest of the year you can hear a pin drop.

Unregistered

FRS Investment

It will be a good idea to try to change the investment plan to be able to match the state with the employee contributions so one could have a better chance to make more $ for retirement!

Unregistered

PBA being sued by former trooper

A former trooper is suing the PBA maybe everyone should do the same for them tp finally wake up and properly represent us instead of embezzling our dues.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1799630
    Matt what is the PBA doing for FHP Not FDLE or FWC or other agencies? A separate unit was to be our ticket. That has not happened.
    What are you doing to interest troopers into joining the PBA?
    What is the misinformation you talked about.
    The perception is there that only members matter and some matter more than others.
    Appreciate you willingness to answer our questions.
    Why didn't Matt answer this question?

Unregistered
    Well Matt, we are here waiting for your standard lies. There are about 20 questions that you never answered! FHP has to dump PBA. Matt is full of lies.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well Matt, we are here waiting for your standard lies. There are about 20 questions that you never answered! FHP has to dump PBA. Matt is full of lies.
    Matt Puckett is ful of lies. Quit PBA now. Paying dues to them is a waste of money.

Page 97 of 98 FirstFirst ... 478795969798 LastLast