Ask the PBA - Page 94
Page 94 of 98 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask the PBA

Unregistered
    Matt,

Can the PBA please concentrate on the COLA issue that will sunset in 2016. That is the most important issue we face... getting it reinstated

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Matt,

Can the PBA please concentrate on the COLA issue that will sunset in 2016. That is the most important issue we face... getting it reinstated
    Yes. We have set it as a top priority.

Unregistered
    Matt, although a lot of us and by that I mean the majority, don't agree with this separation/specialty pay, we will stick with the union. You guys got us a raise a while back, I know you will try next legislative session to equalize some pay for the road Troopers.

Matt, although a lot of us and by that I mean the majority, don't agree with this separation/specialty pay, we will stick with the union. You guys got us a raise a while back, I know you will try next legislative session to equalize some pay for the road Troopers.
    Thank you for the kind words. We are already putting in the work for next year.

Unregistered
    Matt,

I'm the one who constantly pushes the COLA issue on this site whenever I can. I'm glad you are already on top of that cause I fear with the tensions between house/senate and the EOG we may get caught in the crossfire in January.

Also 90% of the negative PBA post on this site comes from the reps of that "other" union trying to deflect from their failures so pay no mind.

Unregistered
    Does PBA have any input into who our new colonel will be?

Unregistered

Orlando CAD

Matt:

What's the PBA doing to help troopers that live in Orange county, are assigned to another county, but also cover Orange county and don't qualify for the CAD money. For example, troopers that work on the turnpike assigned to osceola, also cover orange county. Troopers that work on I 4 assigned ro Seminole or Osceola, both cover Orange.
    That PBA troopers don't seem to care since they are getting extra money for their specialty.
    Thanks.

Unregistered
    Matt:

What's the PBA doing to help troopers that live in Orange county, are assigned to another county, but also cover Orange county and don't qualify for the CAD money. For example, troopers that work on the turnpike assigned to osceola, also cover orange county. Troopers that work on I 4 assigned ro Seminole or Osceola, both cover Orange.
    That PBA troopers don't seem to care since they are getting extra money for their specialty.
    Thanks.
    I will make this easy for Matt. Very easy. Follow the rules, transfer to Orange and live On Orange. If you work on those places mentioned other than Orange, then is because life is a little easier. CAD is there for a reason, to retain troopers in orange not the Turnpike etc.

Unregistered
    I will make this easy for Matt. Very easy. Follow the rules, transfer to Orange and live On Orange. If you work on those places mentioned other than Orange, then is because life is a little easier. CAD is there for a reason, to retain troopers in orange not the Turnpike etc.
    If the CAD money is for people that live in Orange and work in Orange, the why don't these folks qualify. Maybe the PBA can work on that. And please let Matt respond since no everyone will be able to transfer to Orange.

Unregistered
    Matt,

How does one become a representative? The "PBA" is suppose to represent everyone but, the union agreements do not benefit everyone. There needs to be representative's from all sections of FHP!

Page 94 of 98 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 ... LastLast