Ask the PBA - Page 76
Page 76 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask the PBA

Re: Ask the PBA

About 40 pages of posts ago I asked you to post the salary and benefit package of everyone who receives a check from PBA; however you won't. Why not?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    About 40 pages of posts ago I asked you to post the salary and benefit package of everyone who receives a check from PBA; however you won't. Why not?
    Go away IUPA troll

You already know as does everyone else....They all make six figures, the administrative assistants are in the 80's and he receptionists probably makes more than an FHP lieutenant.
    Thats the way it is and its the same in IUPA and FAST as well. The nature of the beast...

You already know as does everyone else....They all make six figures, the administrative assistants are in the 80's and he receptionists probably makes more than an FHP lieutenant.
    Thats the way it is and its the same in IUPA and FAST as well. The nature of the beast...

I hope they are paid well just like I wish I was paid well. As long as they (PBA) gets us pay raises and defends us when needed they are worth every penny! One gets what one pays for!

How I've missed you.

I answered your post go back and read it.

I HAVENT HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT THE 3% TAKEN OUT OF OUR CHECKS! THE LAST THING I HEARD WAS A JUDGE WAS GOING TO RULE ON IT!! Can you please tell me what's happening???

Quote Originally Posted by Anyone home
    I HAVENT HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT THE 3% TAKEN OUT OF OUR CHECKS! THE LAST THING I HEARD WAS A JUDGE WAS GOING TO RULE ON IT!! Can you please tell me what's happening???
    The FL Supreme Court said they could do that - that they can change things moving forward just not what you have already earned.

My question is when is the discipline issues going to address and how is the 3 strikes and your fired going to be looked at. Seems like a lot of troopers being placed under fire with little response from PBA....seems like someone is fired every week....

What is happening with appraisals and activity.

Is PBA tsking up concerns with policies.

Our next Executive Director.

How can member's address issues about things with PBA on a non public site.

Matt, the word is that FHP is trying to change the hireback/ policies on power details. They are trying to suspend troopers for a month if they cancel two jobs with in a 30 day period. Wow just wow!! Even if you have back ups and you can find a trooper that wants to work the job. Even tho the job is filled, FHP still wants to suspend the trooper. Whats the unions take on that??? It's ridiculous. FHP and this colonel. Always looking for a way to screw the trooper. Unveliabable!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Puckett

How I've missed you.

I answered your post go back and read it.
    Thanks Matt. I guess it got lost in this 51 pages of posts. Could you either reference the page it is on or repost it?

Page 76 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast