Ask the PBA - Page 96
Page 96 of 98 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 LastLast

Thread: Ask the PBA

Unregistered
    No, let's load up someone every 20 minutes so we can meet our soar quota. Take soar away. I don't care

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No, let's load up someone every 20 minutes so we can meet our soar quota. Take soar away. I don't care
    You dont care about losing SOAR, but a lot of troopers do. We need to stop the abuse.

Unregistered

Elections

When was the last time we had elections for PBA?

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Ask the PBA

oh well, youve offered us to ask you personally. hm... well... is it true that you drink before posting? :blush:

Unregistered
    I find it incredibly disconcerting that the PBA stopped responding to posts up to the point they had to do damage control on the latest legislative issues. Now that they have assumed things have settled down they have gone dormant is responses again. Way to support the troopers PBA. I say continue to beat the drums until those bums are gone!!!
    So what say you PBA? Still satisfied with not even any crumbs from the table this year. Still patting yourself on the back for raises in the past that don't come to near enough.

Unregistered
    You dont care about losing SOAR, but a lot of troopers do. We need to stop the abuse.
    It's too bad PBA doesn't have more leeway with FHP, but it doesn't matter much since they obviously don't have any backbone or desire to actually help the road trooper problems, like ability to work SOAR.

We can't even work straight through (10a-6p) on most roads in my area. Instead, you have to split it up and work in the morning, go home, wait several hours until the later afternoon, then start again. This isn't a big deal if you only schedule (2 weeks ahead) a couple of hours in conjunction with regular shift. But still....

Unregistered
    You guys are worthless.

Unregistered
    PBA, why are you guys allowing our agency to raise starting pay without compensating current senior individuals. The agency wants to bring the starting pay up to what a current sgergeant almost makes. How can we let this happen and your people state that your aware of it but it's too "expensive" to correct our problems so we have to settle for compression! Really?

Why can you propose a 10% raise. If you have more than 10 years you get 10% if you have 5 years or more you get 8% if you have 3 years or more you get 5% and if you have less than three you get 3%. Propose this as a one time thing each year to help retention and compression. A few years and you wouldn't have new recruits making more than their FTOs.

Since most of this agency falls under 5 years, it wouldn't cost the state much and you could try to keep some people between 5-10 years. Those guys are dropping like flies to other agencies and you allow he agency to say we're going to help new hires only.

Unregistered
    PBA where are you? Why has there been no updates on anything?

Unregistered
    PBA where are you? Why has there been no updates on anything?
    Because they have your money already. And they are laughing their azz off at you. Can you say SUCKER..

Page 96 of 98 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 LastLast