Open Letter to ABT - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Open Letter to ABT

We have Carbanannas to thank for that. At least the bon bon will work cases. Bon bon is no coward.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    We have Carbanannas to thank for that. At least the bon bon will work cases. Bon bon is no coward.
    Well, if you consider investiagting agents as "cases" then you're spot on. How many lives at ABT has she made miserable? It's all about her and how far up the ladder she can go. Simple as that.

The major O is going to be the new deputy chief to avoid a law suit. She will get to stay in WPB as part of the settlement.

The major O is going to be the new deputy chief to avoid a law suit. She will get to stay in WPB as part of the settlement.
    I can't help but think this is sarcasm, but I also can't help but think that ABT has cut some really bizarre deals in the past and it is entirely possible. I can't imagine any degradation in services if true. I can't imagine any enhancement either. I call this an "impact neutral" possibility.

The "Major O" is a history of conflict. Always has been and always will be, that's her persona. She thrives on conflict; if there's none pending, she'll create it. She can be deputy "this" and deputy "that" but who cares, most of us know what she really is. To avoid a mod tod deletion, I won't print it.

What would there be to delete? There is no one named oswannie with ABT.

Unregistered
    a great read to reflect on it was true back then and I still think now

Unregistered
    Major o wouldn’t have thrown a temper tantrum over the spacing on a spreadsheet either

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Major o wouldn’t have thrown a temper tantrum over the spacing on a spreadsheet either
    Do the words: Psycho, Useless, Embarassment, Complete Jerk, come to mind??

Unregistered
    For sure, this place is a complete joke! There will be a mass exit people just waiting on the hiring process elsewhere. This administration is by far the worst one yet. They dont even know what they are doing from hour to hour and no one came to this job to work midnight's for 30k a year.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast