After suffering through many years of confusion and unnecessary work related stress, something finally hit me....I wasted my life! I did, I mean I really did. I wasted my life, my education, my work related experience at a place that has survived for decades off a bottom of the barrel law enforcement mentality....The sad part is, I have nothing to show for it. My law enforcement related stories that I tell others pale in comparison to my more professional colleagues from a list of more respected agencies.

I have taken orders for years from individuals who couldn't fill out an official notice right here, right now if their 'BREAKFAST' depended on it. I look at so many of the old school idiots who have come and gone and who still refuse to fall in that 'GONE' category and it just blows my mind!!! These people are carrying guns with powers of arrest and they couldn't locate a single statute on their own to charge someone with the most simplistic of crimes.

I'm not here to point fingers and say names, the really sad thing is, is that I don't have to. Everyone knows exactly who I'm talking about, yet, and I mean yet, nothing changes!! I would bet my pension that 70% of the command staff couldn't do an admin case. I would even go as far to say that 80% couldn't even successfully fill out an NTA or make an arrest without having to treat someone to 'Breakfast' so they can coerce that person into providing them that highly sought after sensitive information.

We are losing our staff on a regular basis now, yet, this Administration sort of like another Administration, at a much higher level, wants us to just move along and believe there is nothing to see here. I mean, does anyone else find this completely repulsive or is it just me??? We are going to lose more agents, the writing is already on the wall my friends and the sad part is, is that the same writing has been painted over so many times through out the years, on that same wall, yet it still somehow manages to bleed through. Please, don't waste your life, venture to a path of 'New Beginnings.'