Richard Munoz
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Richard Munoz

Richard Munoz

This is Richard Munoz and I have been told on several occasions that there has been several posting about me. Let start by inviting any of you spineless MF!! Yes that's right MF!!!! If you have something to say or an issue with me step forward don't hide behind the Internet or anonymous BS! Step up and speak your mind. I don't bother with this nonsense and really don't waste my time but since several people have steeped to me I feel it's time to address the issue. So if you have the balls or in a lot of cases the virgina step to me I work M-f 2-10p. So lets see how long it's takes for someone to answer anonymous! I'm sure that myself and DW like you all call him will be more then happy to address your issues. So for those of you MF!!!!! That ain't got nothing better to do suck my penis you female dog!!! I'm not hiding so don't you MF's.

Re: Richard Munoz

I see 7 views someone speak up ***** or we ain't got no balls

16 views no reply speak up MF's!!!!!!!!

You tell them Rich all those fake MF in that department don't make me start calling out names!!!! You have trash to talk step up and face the man don't hide MF!!! :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Well it's been 5 hours now and I'm sure the word has spread around that's responded to the cowards that post stuff without revealing their identity, it's me you ****s Richard Munoz you have something to say Bring it!!!! I got more balls then your daddy and grand daddy that's right step to me! Don't hind behind the Internet

Another coward hiding behind someone! Reveal yourself I'm sure RH would love to know who you are also! MAFEREFUN SHANGO!!!!

I heard that Paul Rodriguez es una loca, y Barzola se la toca!!!

sounds like lil richie is pitching a fit

Richard Munoz, you stated in your previous statement written by yourself that you are employed by the City of South Miami Police department, and that you work Monday through Friday from 2pm to 10pm. Now that we have that clear, you posted a comment on 12-03-2012 (Monday) at 1912 hours. You mean to tell the whole city of south miami that you wrote this comment while you we're on duty? While you we're protecting the fine citizens of this city? I am sure that we tax payers do not approve your Internet surfing and writting inappropriate comments while you are collecting a paycheck. Do you really think typing Santeria signs will help you? Be a professional, be a man, and unmask yourself demon.

Your good Paul Rodriguez, Your really good! I don't think RH is going to appreciate you using his name,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast