DEP OFFICEERS - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: DEP OFFICEERS

Re: DEP OFFICEERS

Anyway, officers can work off duty if they don't think they are earning enough. Personally I feel supervisors are underpaid and officers are paid about what they are worth right now. /////

Ok lets say it all together 1 2 3 ... FLAMER !

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I think the pay should stay the same for officers and the money spent for giving everyone a pay raise should be directed to supervisors. Supervisors should get a pay raise because of their training and experience. We don't want to lose valuable supervisors when we can always find new officers.

Anyway, officers can work off duty if they don't think they are earning enough. Personally I feel supervisors are underpaid and officers are paid about what they are worth right now.
    I have heard that one before from a supervisor. Oh, and he is a real POS. But you know what, the way he is going, he'll be the director someday. Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    They should be required to do the Cooper and pass the test within 6 months, if not Sayonara you Slug!
    Yeah.... Great Idea SALLY, NOT! Its unfortunate to work with retards like yourself!! "I bet you go gym everyday after work, to get big and strong to catch criminal." You're better off taking some more DT, cause with your arrogance your bound for a nice a** whoppin' by a pissed off citizen. Dancing Hotdog *****eZZZZ !!!!!!!
    posting.php?mode=quote&f=432&p=986388#http://forums.leoaffairs.com/posting.php?mode=quote&f=432&p=986388#http://forums.leoaffairs.com/posting...=432&p=986388#

Hey DEP Douche, shut your pie hole. Go back and hide in your state park like you have been for the last 20 years, you're worthless and are afraid to admit it

0000000 + beesnees = village idiot flamers.

What happened to Kloster SED old DEP ??????

Quote Originally Posted by beesknees
    Hey DEP Douche, shut your pie hole. Go back and hide in your state park like you have been for the last 20 years, you're worthless and are afraid to admit it
    Another one who either wasn't hired or couldn't make it. :devil:

You couldn't be further from the truth you idiot!! Now go on water patrol and write a ticket......

Did they change the DEP patrol vehicles over yet?

Hello,
    Please show support for this grassroots organization supporting the preservation of the 2nd amendment starting in Florida. Go to their page and "like"

Thanks.

http://www.facebook.com/?sk=welcome#!/F ... ForLiberty

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast