Officer Lee Williams TERMINATED Overland Park Police Dept - Page 3
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Re: Officer Lee Williams TERMINATED Overland Park Police Dep

Well, he is a cops cop - a non coward that would chase someone. BIG DEAL! We have all done it ! Everyone here has violated a GO or SUP at one point whether you were caught or not. Someone is obviously trying to discreedit Lee Williams for a reason; they are scared of something he knows! Yes, he has been prowling around and has something for you obviously! Now that I see you are scared, i am going to contact him myself with what i do know! Thank you for showing me your true colors! I knew the 2nd floor was dirty !!! :devil: :devil:

Ban the starter of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Our beloved local reporter Lee Williams was an officer in the city of Overland Park, Kansas back in 1991 where he was terminated from duty for not following protocol and causing the death of a 16 year old boy. Lee Williams was terminated from duty after being sued for wrongful death and failing to follow a vehicle pursuit protocol.

Read for yourself.

http://caselaw.findlaw.com/us-10th-circuit/1034804.html
    I just wasted valuable minutes of my life by reading through the article. I've been ripped off and I want my minutes back. The article doesn't say anything about Lee Williams being terminated. This is nothing more than a smear campaign against Williams. :roll:

According to the article, Lee Williams got in a 3-minute high speed pursuit of a vehicle that fled to elude. The vehicle drove off the road and into a tree, killing the two occupants. The mother of one of the dead occupants sued Williams and the police department, but her lawsuit was tossed out of court. Here is the court's decision:

Quote Originally Posted by court decision
    CONCLUSION [from court]:
    Because Carl [mother of driver] has failed to demonstrate that a reasonable jury could find proximate cause on the facts presented as a matter of Kansas law, none of the Defendants [Willimas & PD] may be held liable for damages under the Kansas Tort Claims Act. ?
    Ban the starter of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Mod 577
    working on it....just need to give a little more rope...if you know what I mean....
    I want to COMPLY but I also want to be heard. What happened to free speach?

Wait one second, dont make yourself out to be some victim. Your original post was never deleted. Your "free speach" was never taken away drama boy... I deleted the numerious other posts that were identical to your original post..See when you cut and paste your original post over and over again. That is called SPAM! YES, your original post is still on here in black and white for all to read.....WHATEVER.

Nobody cares! This has nothing to do with SSO.

Go find a blog somewhere else you nutcase!
    IMO the above poster is the one who should be banned. Here's his strategy:
    “Media manipulation is a series of related techniques in which partisans create an argument that favors their particular interests. Such tactics often involve the suppression of information or points of view by crowding them out.”

Lightbulb Re: Officer Lee Williams TERMINATED Overland Park Police Dep

[quote=Mod 577]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Mod 577":sw1i1xde
    working on it....just need to give a little more rope...if you know what I mean....
    I want to COMPLY but I also want to be heard. What happened to free speach?

Wait one second, dont make yourself out to be some victim. Your original post was never deleted. Your "free speach" was never taken away drama boy... I deleted the numerious other posts that were identical to your original post..See when you cut and paste your original post over and over again. That is called SPAM! YES, your original post is still on here in black and white for all to read.....WHATEVER.[/quote:sw1i1xde]

Thanks Mod! Lee Williams is a cops cop. He doesnt deserve to be smeared on here.

Printing FACTS that can be confirmed is SMEARING? Lee Williams prints lies every week about LEO's and gets away with it ..........

Ridiculous

There’s valid criticism here. Writing about bad cops is a good thing. Writing bad things about good cops isn’t. Lee Williams does both.

Have a look at the political operative who promulgated the hoax that Lee Williams found on the Internet and then made into his longest running series. Seriously. His star “story packager” posted bail for a woman who tried to kill her firefighter husband, apparently on the general principle that all men are wicked.

A persistent public figure S u s a n M u r p h y M i l a n o was the unnamed agitator and instigator behind many local press stories. A diehard Democrat, she skillfully worked the press. According to a close associate: “Did SMM manipulate the news media? Sure, she called the media a lot--she knows how it works.” MSO felt the sting, as did SSO and other Florida law enforcement agencies, not to mention political candidates in Manatee and Sarasota.

An excerpt from a published source: Much of SMM’s success is based on relationships she's built up with the local news media. “People think that [dealing with] the media is [sending out] a press release, and that's it,” observes SMM. “It takes relationships; it takes calling before morning assignments are given out. You don't give 'em everything, so they'll come to the press conference, but in a lot of ways I am like a reporter, packaging and documenting everything. I make it easy on the press.”

SMM was a manic self-promoter who used social media to call attention to herself, and she played the fame game to feed a pathologically swollen ego. Her obsession led to limited fame, with the help of easily impressed reporters who wanted neat “packaging” but she was a financial failure who could barely (if at all) support herself. She remained unemployed from 1989 on.

She sprang forth in Chicago where she cozied up to Democrat politicians, who would take support from wherever they could get it, and she picked up cash as a political speech writer for them. The 1989 murder-suicide of her father and mother gave her name recognition in Chicago and she used it as a springboard to self-aggrandizement, to the detriment of her family. It caused her already-shaky marriage to fail. She lost custody of her only child. She was ostracized by her brother and sister. As time wore on, she embellished the telling of the murder-suicide, causing a lifetime rift between her and her son and siblings.

The published facts of the murder-suicide are this: The father, debilitated by massive brain injury from a stroke four years earlier, shot the mother and then himself.

Embellishing the story to entertain readers, SMM’s focus turned to men -- evil men. Although her father was disabled and had retired from the Chicago Police Dept. four years prior to the tragic event, SMM carved out a path to personal glory by retelling the story as a failure of the entire law enforcement community. It was a “career” move to foster her consulting ambitions, and she began providing advice to victim’s families – for a consultant fee – via unregistered corporations. Primarily centered on using social media to shame and blame police, one such strategy was on behalf of the mother of an Oklahoma suicide victim named Ashley. It pitched a negative light on the father and the police: “Her father is a respected Police Chief who walked us through the endless incompetency of this investigation.” Using social media, it became JusticeForAshley on Myspace.

S u s a n M u r p h y M i l a n o left Chicago, bounced around awhile, then settled in a gay-friendly enclave in the Myrtle Beach, S.C. area, where she died in October 2012 of colon cancer. Her longtime female companion – known by the pseudonym D e l i l a h J o n e s – was in attendance. No family members were present.

Her lifetime work as a public figure had left her penniless and on public support. Toward the end, SMM and DJ appealed to the public for donations but very little was forthcoming.

MSO & SSO know which newspaper articles and social media outpourings were “packaged” by SMM from afar. In cruel fashion, the 1989 tragedy lives on.

Dude chill !!! My goodness i got a headache reading the last post. You have gut to have a boring life to put up that last BS post...BORING!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Two Faces
    There’s valid criticism here...Have a look at the political operative who promulgated the hoax that Lee Williams found on the Internet and then made into his longest running series. Seriously.
    Chicago Sun-Times - Friday, July 8, 1994
    "Marjorie Cook [is] accused of plotting to kill her husband, an Evanston fire captain. Susan Murphy - Milano , who helped raise Cook's bail, was not immediately available for comment." [Note: July 1995 - Marjorie Cook was sentenced to 10 years in prison after pleading guilty in Cook County Circuit Court to conspiracy to commit murder.]

Chicago Sun-Times, excerpts from articles 1995 to 1997
    >"Susan Murphy-Milano is thinking about running for lieutenant governor on the Dem ticket."
    >"Susan Murphy Milano is tossing a fund-raiser for Cook County state's attorney Democratic hopeful **** Devine."
    >"Judy McIntyre, Democrat, who hopes to take former boss’s job away from her in the Democratic primary for Circuit Court clerk, has hired Susan Murphy-Milano as her campaign manager."

Printing FACTS that can be confirmed is SMEARING? Lee Williams prints lies every week about LEO's and gets away with it ..........

Ridiculous

Where is the fact of him being terminated? There....my point! He is being smeared because someone up on the 2nd floor is S-C-A-R-E-D !!!!! Doing bad $hit to people comes back around on ya boys - it is called KARMA ! So yes, a few of you should be scared about right now! Lee Williams is cleaning up the mess ! :devil:

Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast