Lying and more lying

Lying and more lying

Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy, why all the lies all the time? The house on Royal Ct you and the Mrs' can cross that off the list. When the owner inquired if certain people knew you and they told all about your financial background, the bankruptcies, the liens, the hundreds of thousands of dollars you owe out, and that because you ignored the question several times as to who your current landlord was, well it raised the question of what is he hiding now. The most logical answer considering your financial history is that you are probably not paying your rent. Hell who knows maybe your current landlord pissed you off and you stopped paying. You have submitted numerous resignation letters over the years when you didn't get your way so our opinion is that maybe this is the case. Why the lies about a supposed mold problem at the place in green valley? And why does your Mrs' do all the talking for you? Need to move to another zip code? WTF is that? And your police trained K9? Lets see now not only were you a SWAT guy, and a Navy Seal, but your a former K9 officer too. Wow a man of many hats :lol: ! That's right almost forgot she did your resume for you too. Did she teach you how to spell your current position, you know the one your down south buttie gave to you on a silver platter. Remember he's not around to protect you anymore. Anyways the proper spelling is L-I-E-U-T-E-N-A-N-T. How ironic the first three letters fit in everything you do. Happy Thanksgiving

Re: Lying and more lying

I work for jimmy and i can tell you that not many people care for him he is an evil man but i need my paycheck so like others i pretend to buy into none of the BS he says.

When one lies as much as he does it is nothing more then to show others his incompetence :roll: sad truly sad

Really you got to start writing crap again after all these months. My only words to you are
    God doesn't like ugly!

Dear Royal Pain.... What purpose did your comment serve? What is your goal?

Quote Originally Posted by verysadpeople
    Dear Royal Pain.... What purpose did your comment serve? What is your goal?

Try reading the thread again its self explainatory and this guy is one of our supervisors :snicker: