Bradenton PD

Thread: Bradenton PD

Bradenton PD

Don't know if anyone is interested:
    BPD is now looking for candidates. Up to 5 years lateral transfer with a salary of $43,681 to start, 20 year retirement(can leave after 10 years with vested rights)

Re: Bradenton PD

Try a new City Manager and Chief before you consider BPD where we are hoping for a new Chief and a raise!!!

BPD- maybe after u guys get a new chief. He has to be one of the worst chiefs on the west coast by far. It's amazing that he is still there, the guy is the laughing stock of your PD. :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    BPD- maybe after u guys get a new chief. He has to be one of the worst chiefs on the west coast by far. It's amazing that he is still there, the guy is the laughing stock of your PD. :lol:
    Let me tell you that is not true. I have been here a long time and no Chief before has put the Troops first like he has. It's not perfect but most of us really have no major complaints (except for pay). This place was a total mess until he arrived.

You will always have people that bad mouth the Chief/Sheriff as you know but we have come a long way with him working with us. I have always found him to be open minded and willing to listen to make it better for us.

Have a Nice Thanksgiving.

Leave it to us who cannot throw any rocks at anyone to post a negative comment about the original post that is just poviding us information. What have we become?

Arrow Re: Bradenton PD

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Leave it to us who cannot throw any rocks at anyone to post a negative comment about the original post that is just poviding us information. What have we become?
    The word loser is what your looking for...That word fits our department like a glove. Most have lost hope on turning this department around and become the way we use to be. Proud to tell people we work for SPD. Now we are a laughing stock in the LEO community. I pray we become a better agency and have brass that will fight for us instead of throwing us under the bus. I wish you all good luck and to the people who are going to bash me now, telling me I could leave if I'm unhappy. Your right I could but I havent lost all hope for us. I know that most of us are good people and good police officers. Happy Thanksgiving.