DeMarco & Nestruk - Page 3
Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Re: DeMarco & Nestruk

My favorite. " If you don't like the way I run this unit I will transfer you to the farthest district from your house, and on midnights". What leadership Johnny. SRO meeting at PSB. remember boys & girls?

Lt. At least you tried. Good luck with out the major

Lets have a glass of wine John! I'm going for a cigarette. Remember what happened!

Lesters, I was one of the first with Carol, I watched you build it and destroy it. Shame on you!

Just read the best thing! DeMarco you won't be invited to the swearing in. I.e. your fired!!! Haha! That would be the best day...KARMA for treating the people under your command like sh!t

Dishonest, incompetent, spiteful and coward are just a few adjectives to describe Demarco. I don't usually go on this sight, but felt compelled to after seeing the heading (DeMarco & Nesteruck). This is the type of employee the BSO was putting out during the Jenne era. Employees getting promoted, not based on merit, but on who you socialized with or in Demarco's case the Dunkin Donuts Coffee he brought to Nesteruck every morning.

Can someone explain how an employee can be a deputy, sgt and then Lt ( and major in Nesteruck's case) all in the same (SRD) unit? Isn't it policy, if not common sense, to have an employee tranferred to a different unit upon promotion? Yet, this guy get's coddled and protected. If people wonder why BSO has lost credibility this is a perfect example.
    How would a supervisor with just about zero road experience and having spent an entire career in the SRD Unit have any knowledge to fall back on to share with new deputies?

Unfortunately, the answer is that supervisor wouldn't. I'm sure there are many SRD's that could verify that fact. The sheer arrogance this individual displayed (and encouraged by Nesteruck) not only turned off many deputies, but raised the eyebrow of other supervisors! This arrogant and pompous behavior did not go unnoticed!
    The utter unfairness and politically correct nonsense that Nesteruck and Demarco enforced ruined the SRD Unit. Over the years Nesteruck changed and became more and more blantantly dishonest and unfair. The lying and threats during every SRD meeting was so bizzare and totally out of order.

I'm sure if you took a survey and asked all the SRD's if they were happy being decentralized, and assigned to districts rather than working under the umbrella of YIED, Countywide or whatever it's called nowadays, overwhelmingly deputies would vote to remain under district command. If your goal was to alienate deputies, ruin moral and destroy a unit congratulations you succeeded. And that will you be your legacy.

By the way Demarco the new sheriff knows how hard you were rooting for Lamberti to win reelection. Riding the fence isn't going to work.

I was recently in a police management class and was asked to define "Toxic Manager". it was no surprise to me that the names Anthony DeMarco and John Nestruk came to mind first. I worked with these individuals for abour 5 years and at no time were they ever anything but Toxic. They are completely incapable of leadership and choose to manage by fear and intimidation. They get deputies to do what they want by holding the SRD position over their heads. One of the problems is there were far too many who let them get away with it. The rest?, well, they found themselves in the worst schools year after year. To echo the sentiment of a former post, they have spent very little time on the road and when they were on the road, they were horrible deputies and basically ran and hid in the SRD unit. They spent the rest of their careers kissing up to their superiors and enjoying the fruit of their labor while most beneath them suffered. it took me five years to figure all this out, but when I did I got out (of BSO). These to cowards put a very bad taste in my mouth for BSO. I gave almost 20 years of hard work to BSO but when I got out I realized that most places are not run like this. In fact, most departments are pretty good and care about their employees. These two only care about themselves and furthering their careers and really could care less about the deputies unless they can get something out of it for themselves. I dont use the word "Coward" often to describe police officer or deputies but I dont consider either of these people a real deputy. They hide behind rank, which they attained through cowardice tactics, and play such a political game that it sickens me. During my time at BSO I had many supervisors and most were decent, hard working and brave men and women. I cannot say the same for these guys.
    I realize that BSO will have a new sheriff soon. I challenge the agency and its leaders to consider this: If a supervisor cannot show consistent proficiency and demonstrate leadership at the most basic level, that being a road deputy, then maybe they should not be promoted.
    Shame on you all those who allowed these two to get this far unchecked, it is truly your fault and you have to live with the hundreds of careers that these two idiots have negatively affected. I only pray that the new sheriff can get your agency back on top in the LE community. To do so will mean getting rid of weak cowards and toxic managers like DeMarco and Nestruk. Ball is in your court....

Kharma is a Biatch!!!! bye bye johnny and say hello to the road Tony!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

Enjoy your $ that you bragged about years ago at our meetings. You stated that you will leave the B S O as a millionaire, remember that meeting? Oh those obnoxious boring meetings. Congratulations on retirement and enjoy your life.

Hey DeMarco....remember Karma is coming for you and it will be so sweet to watch! We all have waited a long time for this.

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast