DeMarco & Nestruk - Page 2
Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Re: DeMarco & Nestruk

Wow! if any of you really knew Demarco as you think you do, you would know that he can't wait for Nesteruk to leave either. Just as much as Nesteruk was a pain in all of your buts...he was a hemroid for Demarco...... ouch! Trust me Nesteruk made empty promises to all of his subordinates, unfortunately he's allowed to retire and not suffer the consequences of his actions. Demarco is really not the but kisser you all are making him out to be, it was torture for him too.

THANKS DEMARCO FOR THE ABOVE COMMENT. NICE TRY.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Wow! if any of you really knew Demarco as you think you do, you would know that he can't wait for Nesteruk to leave either. Just as much as Nesteruk was a pain in all of your buts...he was a hemroid for Demarco...... ouch! Trust me Nesteruk made empty promises to all of his subordinates, unfortunately he's allowed to retire and not suffer the consequences of his actions. Demarco is really not the but kisser you all are making him out to be, it was torture for him too.

THANKS DEMARCO FOR THE ABOVE COMMENT. NICE TRY.
    Yeah. It's too late to jump ship. Nice try but we all know you never worked a day in your life unless you want to count reading stories to kids and collecting Christmas toys!

Quote Originally Posted by Guess what

Nice try DeMarco..no one buys your bullsh*t. You sang all the tunes right along with Neseruk and went along with his dirty dealings and started just as many. Don't even try singing that nonsense on here. :snicker:

John you read Leo affairs. What is your response?.. Answer please

Mirra will back you! HAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by Karma2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Guess what

Nice try DeMarco..no one buys your bullsh*t. You sang all the tunes right along with Neseruk and went along with his dirty dealings and started just as many. Don't even try singing that nonsense on here. :snicker:
    Let's not forget about your bragging how you will be the next Captain and then Major in CW. Great career goals! Spending your career doing what a CSA should have been handling.

Good riddance...

SI will know who attends Johns party. I will make a point of it.

John, all the $ you made and bragged about wont make you happy. I know your personal life. GO. R

Whew , Relax Tony R.

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast