DeMarco & Nestruk - Page 40
Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940

Re: DeMarco & Nestruk

Quote Originally Posted by Laughable
    Quote Originally Posted by D15
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo
    Give it a couple of months and the deputies in D-15 will probably start making a post about what a fool Demarco is.
    Actually I am a D15 deputy working the same shift as Lt. Demarco and I have to say so far so good. Can't be the same guy you guys keep bashing. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt, but if and when he slips I'll be sure to let you all know. Give it a rest now and let the guy be.

While I find it hard to believe that these posts are not AD posting himself. If you trust him that will be your #1 first mistake. He truly has nothing to offer you....no experience and no help. And you said you'll let us know? Don't wait and leave yourself open to get screwed. Listen to people who know first hand....

You're not a D-15 deputy. You're just a fool. Demarco hasn't even been in D-15 a week and you're saying "so far so good". Anyone who dismisses Demarco's past, which has been 15 yrs of verifiable incompetence and immaturity, because in 5 days everything is "so far so good" gets what he/she deserves. Zebra's don't change their stripes.

Quote Originally Posted by To Many
    Got to admit , I came to this agency several years ago from up north and find the on-line bashing of one another unbelievable. Is there really so much hatred here at BSO? It's pretty shameful and embarrassing to what we and the public read. And YOU FOLKS carry guns! That's the crazy part.
    Funny, I have family who are LEO's up north and yes, they deal with some of the same type of incompetent, back stabbing supervisors. Yes, they also discuss it. So, if you find the truth so upsetting here maybe you should start a post about what made JN or AD such great people and awesome leaders. Actually your just one of those who stood by during all the threat making and intimidating behavior, during the JN reign?? Right??

So glad the new administration is finally doing what the old should have done years ago!!! Thank you!!!!

[quote=Guest room]
    Quote Originally Posted by "To Many":3r0frzj3
    Got to admit , I came to this agency several years ago from up north and find the on-line bashing of one another unbelievable. Is there really so much hatred here at BSO? It's pretty shameful and embarrassing to what we and the public read. And YOU FOLKS carry guns! That's the crazy part.
    Yes, there is a a lot of hatred at BSO. Don't worry about what people post online. Worry about how incompetent supervisors get promoted based on everything other than merit. Worry about how a supervisor can be promoted from deputy to the rank of major all in the SRD Unit with minimal road patrol experience. Worry about how supervisors create hostile work environments for their subordinates.

Worry about how a 15 yr old kid with a mental health issue get's framed for a murder he didn't commit and serves 20 plus yrs in prison until DNA exonerates him.

If you're going to take the high moral ground "Mr. I'm from up north" at least know what your talking about.[/quote:3r0frzj3]

Well said!! :snicker:

[quote=Really]
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest room
    Quote Originally Posted by "To Many":3ifcofhb
    Yes, there is a a lot of hatred at BSO. Don't worry about what people post online. Worry about how incompetent supervisors get promoted based on everything other than merit. Worry about how a supervisor can be promoted from deputy to the rank of major all in the SRD Unit with minimal road patrol experience. Worry about how supervisors create hostile work environments for their subordinates.

Worry about how a 15 yr old kid with a mental health issue get's framed for a murder he didn't commit and serves 20 plus yrs in prison until DNA exonerates him.

yes, the incompetents are still here. JN gone. His side kick in North Lauderdale now. A cop who spends all his time in countywide is not a cop!!

If you're going to take the high moral ground "Mr. I'm from up north" at least know what your talking about.

Well said!! :snicker:[/quote:3ifcofhb]

[quote=Guest]
    Quote Originally Posted by Really
    Quote Originally Posted by "To Many":ho6xsp46

yes, the incompetents are still here. JN gone. His side kick in North Lauderdale now. A cop who spends all his time in countywide is not a cop!!

If you're going to take the high moral ground "Mr. I'm from up north" at least know what your talking about.

[/quote:ho6xsp46] you're pretty judgmental about a 30 year old case of a mentally challenged suspect when it's a pretty safe bet y ou weren't there ( or maybe even born ). Experts in the case said the suspect was as lucid as most people who commit crimes and are incarcerate d. He confessed in front of mother. Forensics today are light years ahead of what we had back then and I personally watched the BSO investigator in this case solve many other good cases. As for Townsend, his BSO sketch matched him to a T and he was arrested sexually battering a woman in Miami which gave him to our investigators...and he confessed. That's why you have trials..in both cases the juries convicted. Is it a perfect system...no. As police we do our best with as much or as little available. The BSO person in this case was a hard working honorable guy who always tried to do the right thing.

Why try to tell this miserable person anything? Obviously , he/she is upset and having a tantrum here on line!

[quote=Guest]
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Really
    Quote Originally Posted by "To Many":3amcbydx

Lets not lose sight of how much those d15 duputies need to watch their backs....

you're pretty judgmental about a 30 year old case of a mentally challenged suspect when it's a pretty safe bet y ou weren't there ( or maybe even born ). Experts in the case said the suspect was as lucid as most people who commit crimes and are incarcerate d. He confessed in front of mother. Forensics today are light years ahead of what we had back then and I personally watched the BSO investigator in this case solve many other good cases. As for Townsend, his BSO sketch matched him to a T and he was arrested sexually battering a woman in Miami which gave him to our investigators...and he confessed. That's why you have trials..in both cases the juries convicted. Is it a perfect system...no. As police we do our best with as much or as little available. The BSO person in this case was a hard working honorable guy who always tried to do the right thing.[/quote:3amcbydx]

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940