DeMarco & Nestruk
Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast

Re: DeMarco & Nestruk

Can you provide a little more details? Some of us don't work at the psb.

Really? Is this what the new Admin is all about? Revenge! Get a life.

Quote Originally Posted by Really? Ha
    Really? Is this what the new Admin is all about? Revenge! Get a life.
    what world do you live in? you think SI is going to leave some of these people around? the blood sucking money hungry people? then why not leave the old sheriff around if we're not going to MOVE FORWARD?

You people are brainless! Why don't you just do your job and move forward. I want it now mommy! your the ones who cried to mommy for - green shirts, ball caps, tinted windows, outer vests, 12 hr shifts Oh and hubcaps that make my car look mean.. Unbelievable. Glad I got my experience from guys who were real cops instead of those who get their tricks from police TV shows, hahahahaha

I was a very, very loyal worker for him for 14 yrs. The "MAJOR" lied to me and I will never forget it. No integrity at all. Get ready for your retirement party!!! I'm sure dean, JR, Allen b, Scott p, Hawley, tony, benny, and the other pets will all be there. They all kissed your azz. And you showed it. Do you think Indiviglio, Martinez, Martin, Boris, Kneer, Armenteros,Brown, Dunn, Farina, Kiernan, Merry, will come? John, you took care of guys who were stabbing you in the back all along you fool. You might see me out side of your retirement party not celebrating with, or for you. OK. OK. OK. OK. OK. YOU SAID OK 114 times at a SRD meeting you looser.

KARMA KARMA KARMA....To bad Nestruk can retire. I wish he had to suffer like his do boy DeMarco. It's going to be so nice to watch. And for the rest of you that actually attend his retirement party....you are fools. Who's *ss are you trying to kiss with that? It won't get you anywhere . You know that's the only reason you did anything for him anyway...

Tony D rode the major's coattails for his career. I hope the Israel team sees him for what he is and sends him to a district. I don't think he even knows what a district is since he spent his whole career coasting in CW

Love seeing the mass exodus of lamers and lamettes!

Wow! if any of you really knew Demarco as you think you do, you would know that he can't wait for Nesteruk to leave either. Just as much as Nesteruk was a pain in all of your buts...he was a hemroid for Demarco...... ouch! Trust me Nesteruk made empty promises to all of his subordinates, unfortunately he's allowed to retire and not suffer the consequences of his actions. Demarco is really not the but kisser you all are making him out to be, it was torture for him too.

Read his bio on the sheriff.org site. Says he was XO at Central Broward and the Airport. Both stints each lasted about 2 weeks and he was back in CW where he has spent his entire career. And why is his bio under COMMAND STAFF??

Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast