contract - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: contract

Re: contract

That would be the job of the rep who made the decision to take on that responsibility even though he is had no idea what he was doing. Oh but he thought by being the pba rep, we would get take home cars. People who cant take heat should not become cooks.

It's not that bad- just look at the terrible contract Bal Harbour has to live with all because of Former Chief Al Capone. You guys dont have it that bad.

I just was contacted by the PBA today about the political screening for the upcoming canidates on Tuesday. Unfortunately I wont be able to attend. I did tell them that in my opinion I don't think the PBA should be giving any political contribution to these canidates since in the past they have they have always told us what we want to hear but never come through on any of their promises. Why should our PBA dues go to these canidates when our issues are never addressed. Our contract negotiations are at a standstill and have been for a long time. We have not had a pay raise going on five years. The last two canidates were each given $1000 each and what they done to deserve that? They have not even discussed new facilities or new equipment (laptops for one). When the PBA addressed the council last year they basically blew us off. Let them prove themselves before we give them our money.

If any of you feel the same way as I do, please contact the PBA and let them now before Tuesday' screening.

I couln't agree more. This council has not done anything for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    It's not that bad- just look at the terrible contract Bal Harbour has to live with all because of Former Chief Al Capone. You guys dont have it that bad.
    And Capone is laughing all the way to el banco

Hey leo quinn, stay off our forum and go annoy your own department asshole.

Capone wont be laughing in Alcatraz

Anybody know what is going on with our contract?

go ask your pba rep, he's on top of things. How much longer till we elect a new one?

Smile Re: contract

Quote Originally Posted by sickandtiredofthebs
    The latest contract offer from the city is an INSULT!!!! Can you say IMPASS.
    WTF lol :snicker:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast