Re: Open Positions

So what's the story any openings?

Quote Originally Posted by Job Seeker
    So what's the story any openings?
    The story:
    DO NOT APPLY HERE!

called hr several x's and it just rings. are they still hiring officers?

AND another sign on why to not apply here. LISTEN TO ME. THE SHIP HAS SUNK! GO AWAY, GO FAR FAR AWAY! Unless you want to drive around in your own car and respond to calls! Its a General Order now! :evil:

So great we never pushed for that whole PBSO thing..where we would make more money & get well needed equipment.......imagine that, what a foolish idea :devil:

You should do your paperwork and turn it in, if you don’t get a call back the next time your by HQ stop and ask to speak to an Administration member of the Department. As for what the last person/Officer wrote, they need to read their GO’s, no one uses their own vehicle unless they choose to. We have needed equipment, and if your don’t fill out the proper forms and you get it. I don’t think the person that posted that even works at the Department. As for the Officers that are here we are very lucky to have a super group of women and men that do an outstanding job, for the students, parents and the School District as a whole. This is a very good place to have a career, with lots of overtime if you want to work it. The Chief is looking more for the newer Officers that will look to have a career here, but he isn’t excluding outstanding seasoned Officers. Apply and then stay on the process it is worth you while. It was and is the best move I every made.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12