Joy Crushers - Page 3
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Joy Crushers

Re: Joy Crushers

Come on people. This is blogging. Is this the best you got. There is a much bigger picture here. Same old rhetoric about "not working, getting the slugs to work" etc....
    Look at the stats over the years. Leading arrest stats among state agencies.... Oh I'm sorry- that's not good enough because it's only misdemeanors and not felonies... Arrest is Arrest, is Arrest.....Make only felony cases, as the Dep. Sec. Former Chief and Dep. Chief said...Now the new legal bulletin came out and we are back to writing official notice prior to making an arrest. Back to compliance. Any seasonal agent could have told the upper management that. Egg on their face.

................or we could continue to ruin some kid working as a clerk who does not know what he is selling is wrong. Yeah, that makes you a real cop you putz. You have nothing but silly arrests and NO convictions. Really making a difference are you? Give us all a break. You are a coward to do real police work. Scared of working nights.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    ................or we could continue to ruin some kid working as a clerk who does not know what he is selling is wrong. Yeah, that makes you a real cop you putz. You have nothing but silly arrests and NO convictions. Really making a difference are you? Give us all a break. You are a coward to do real police work. Scared of working nights.
    You are 100% correct this job is a joke. They need to close this place down. Total waste of taxpayers money.

Quote Originally Posted by Project Rescue
    Do you know what a joy crusher is? A joy crusher is a human being who takes pleasure at insulting others. A joy crusher is a person who thinks he or she is superior, smarter and more deserving at the expense of other people’s needs. A joy crusher is someone who will step on, spit on and destroy another person’s happiness just because it makes them happy. In sum, these are the traits of a joy crusher.

Hell "yes" Let's name a few shall we. Start from the top:

Deputy Secretary
    Former Chief (blond female)
    Current Interim Chief
    and let's forget the currently promoted Tampa Captain(do as I say, not as I do)

Let's party shall we.......................
    You are a crazy sick minded nut. ABT is a respected, highly trained law agency. Lets Party how dare you.

This is why you would be described as a narrow minded idiot after making the above comment. There isn't one intelligent comment you made. Why not jump into the sandbox of an elementary school and throw sand at each other.

Define "real cop". I'm not a real cop because I don't work murder cases? I'm not a real cop because I'm not in uniform, in a marked car or working shift work?

Not my fault the kid was't properly trained to know the difference between alcohol or non-alcohol and its not my fault the kid can't add or substract. You never know I might have prevent a tragic accident involving drinking and driving by an underage person.

Oh I forgot, you never know I might have to take serious law enforcement action (at any given time) at the bank robber, the domestic violence in the parking lot, or be a first responder on an accident I might have rolled up on.

Really!!

You are 100% correct this job is a joke. They need to close this place down. Total waste of taxpayers money.
    Here's the true waste of my taxpayers money--

The money on salaries I am paying for people like the interim chief, the orlando and tampa captains in which the only thing they can do is sit in front of a computer and try to figure out the math and micromanage. Let's not forgot demoralize people. WOW is that the best they can do?

Lets not forget to pay for the shopping sprees and lunches of Mimi Mike.

let it go aleady, we all know you are a little mimi mike wannabe. he is so out of here anyway, forget him and his "short" commings. :devil:

You Corks defy logic. The Sad State of Florida is about to call the legislature back to Whinytown to decide your fate and you are insulting the very people you are depending on to defend your jobs. Biting the hand that feeds you, don't you think?

That hand does not feed me, I am not pretty enough.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast