Joy Crushers - Page 13
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Joy Crushers

Re: Joy Crushers

I agree, now if we can get her to get really gone, as in work for someone else, like Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I agree, now if we can get her to get really gone, as in work for someone else, like Texas.
    Are you the "Peace out" dufus? If so this is a good example of being able to disagree but yet still banter. Have a good day Peace out.

PS........if you see oswannie today, tell her that I said #@%^&&*$#. That's secret squirrel talk for blow it out. :snicker: :devil:

Are you the "Peace out" dufus? If so this is a good example of being able to disagree but yet still banter. Have a good day Peace out.

PS........if you see oswannie today, tell her that I said #@%^&&*$#. That's secret squirrel talk for blow it out. :snicker: :devil:
    If oswannie were to blow it out in a metropolitan area she could register 14 on the Richter scale and collapse many buildings and put people at high risk. Better that she go to Live Oak to see the agent with the mule and blow it out there, although I would not like to see any harm befall the mule.

Ain't LEOAFFAIRS message board, especially ABT great now that the communist mod tod is gone. she really sucked big time.

Unregistered
    The good old days sure wish we could turn back the clock to the start of last decade.

Unregistered
    At least oswannie and neal would stand up and say something.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    At least oswannie and neal would stand up and say something.
    You are correct. They would say something. It would be "Yes Sir".

Unregistered
    In Colorado we....

Unregistered
    Back in the Michigan state police.....

Unregistered
    Prophylactic distribution team!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213