Joy Crushers
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Joy Crushers

Joy Crushers

Do you know what a joy crusher is? A joy crusher is a human being who takes pleasure at insulting others. A joy crusher is a person who thinks he or she is superior, smarter and more deserving at the expense of other people’s needs. A joy crusher is someone who will step on, spit on and destroy another person’s happiness just because it makes them happy. In sum, these are the traits of a joy crusher.

Hell "yes" Let's name a few shall we. Start from the top:

Deputy Secretary
    Former Chief (blond female)
    Current Interim Chief
    and let's forget the currently promoted Tampa Captain(do as I say, not as I do)

Let's party shall we.......................

Re: Joy Crushers

Quote Originally Posted by Project Rescue
    Do you know what a joy crusher is? A joy crusher is a human being who takes pleasure at insulting others. A joy crusher is a person who thinks he or she is superior, smarter and more deserving at the expense of other people’s needs. A joy crusher is someone who will step on, spit on and destroy another person’s happiness just because it makes them happy. In sum, these are the traits of a joy crusher.

Deputy Secretary
    Current Interim Chief

Tampa Captain ? I think the guy is a good boss, If your not a lazy worker you won't have any problems.

Good boss is an open statement. Give examples as to what makes him a good boss, a good leader.....

[quote="project rescue"]Good boss is an open statement. Give examples as to what makes him a good boss, a good leader.....

Examples #1 Is he doesn't b#tch slap you next time you screw up.
    #2 He already raised his kids,so grow up and stop acting like a child.
    One more thing get your loser as# out there and do some work Joy Crusher. ops:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by project rescue
    Good boss is an open statement. Give examples as to what makes him a good boss, a good leader.....

Examples #1 Is he doesn't b#tch slap you next time you screw up.
    #2 He already raised his kids,so grow up and stop acting like a child.
    One more thing get your loser as# out there and do some work Joy Crusher. ops:
    He also showed that he has a pair when he blew that bad guy away didn't he? Also, when you originally made this post, you left me out as a joy crusher.

Is a joy crusher the same thing as a ball buster, like the boss who dares to hold you accountable. If thats the case, I say bring on more joy crushers.

Deputy Secretary
    Current Interim Chief

What did the former Chief do wrong. Vicki updated this back woods agency. We are now one of top law enforcement agencies in the country.
    You clearly have no clue about fighting crime. You are the only joy crusher around here.

Deputy Secretary
    Current Interim Chief

What did the former Chief do wrong. Vicki updated this back woods agency. We are now one of top law enforcement agencies in the country.You clearly have no clue about fighting crime. You are the only joy crusher around here.
    You gotta be on drugs. LMAO ! :snicker: :mrgreen: :snicker: :mrgreen:

Deputy Secretary
    Current Interim Chief

Tampa Captain ? I think the guy is a good boss, If your not a lazy worker you won't have any problems.
    I agree the Tampa Captain is a good guy and I would also add the Interim Chief too.
    The only people that seem to have problems with those two seem to be the people that should not have been promoted in the first place or just plain lazy. I worked the RNC and dealt with both of them who were complete gentlemen. I even made cash overtime for the first time ever.

As far as the rest of the orginal list. I agree that the former chief was a bit too much and needed to go. As far as the Deputy Secretary goes he does think that he is a ladies man. I heard that he took a certain agent in the south to lunch and shopping. Must be nice being him. I also heard that his leader speeches are something else. I wish he would let us Agents sit in on them. Maybe he can taech us some of his lady skills. I still cant get over the fact that he doesnt know that we work narcotic cases.

I was surpised that the the bon bon queen has not made this list. I was also dumb founded to think that anyone believes that this is a top notch law enforcement agency. i agree that person that posted that is on something.

What about our director (what ever his name is) I hear he is a bundle of joy. He is not fond of our cars and is looking to park them. Isnt he over due to move on already.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast