What jusge was that?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What jusge was that?

http://judgepedia.org/Betty_Capote

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1788514
    EDITED BY MOD333.
    Does anyone if DOD 15 tint on a sedan is legal in the city of Tampa?

Unregistered
    why don't you fuc*in ask in Tampa????

Unregistered

trooper **** (drake) troop c

In the last 10 years, I've given trooper **** the medical tint exemption for/assigned to the vehicle. First time, he stated wife has to be in vehicle and cited me. He also stroked himself saying he knows the tint law and writes more tint violations than any trooper in troop c. 3 days later, captain ifft made him dismiss ticket. 2015 stopped again by trooper ****. Again cited, he said wife's name had to be on form and her listed as a registered owner. Again, 3 days later he's ordered to dismiss the citation. I'm also a PI. I'm the registered owner of the vehicle. He knew this. The idiot wrote me a warning for side windows too dark.

Have been stopped in Florida and georgia for the tint, officer is presented all the paperwork and always released with in 5 minutes.

Was stopped again January this year by trooper **** again solely for the tint. Was released in about 10 minutes with no citation this time. But a stop nowadays, if your not going to be cited, should last no longer than 5 minutes.

I didn't write the law. I didn't write the application for the medical exemption. I didn't tell the state what information needs to be on the medical exemption form issued by the state.

I don't know why this trooper has a hard on for my tint, when me and my wife have done everything required by the law.

Unregistered
    You will lose in court, I did .. I wrote a PI for front window tint and Judge Capote dismissed the citation 3 months ago stating any and all windows pertaining to "Sunscreening" "even the front windshield" on his vehicle were allowed to be tinted and are all exempt.
    The opinion of just ONE Judge just NOT control the entire Court system

Unregistered
    I think it's obvious what's going on. He likes you. He's trying to get your attention and this is the only way he knows how. Next time tell him you understand and give him a wink. (No homo).

Unregistered
    Dan is the law

Unregistered
    Even though this is an old post the info is incorrect. PI's are not exempt from the windshield tint restrictions, only side windows. Windshields are regulated by 316.2952 which is NOT listed as an exempted statute.
    excuse me? on the medical excemption ,it clearly states That the windshield and all sides and rear are excempt. with the certificate.

Unregistered
    The FSS CLEARLY states The department shall exempt from the window sunscreening restrictions of ss. 316.2953, 316.2954, and 316.2956 vehicles that are owned or leased by private investigators or private investigative agencies licensed under chapter 493. 2953 pertains to side windows. 2954 is rear window. 2956 is violation of provisions. NO WHERE in the FSS does it mention PI being exempt from FRONT window tint

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast