Sheriff Steve Whidden hides prior criminal convictions - Page 4
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered

We are listening.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When we were all little I would spend the night a lot at Steve’s. He had a nice daughter and an older son. I started acting different and never went back over there. He would make all of the young girls uncomfortable I didn’t find out for years but all of the mothers had gotten together and discussed we could no longer stay at his daughters but his daughter could come over to all of our houses. There were really weird times with Steve and his dad bubba. Even running into them was weird. I really truly believe Steve is a sexual predator. LaBelle has many cases of this. The women are forced into being quiet because they make us feel like they entire town will go against you. Which they will. I’ve lived in this town my entire life, never had the money to leave. When I get drunk with old girlfriends sometimes Steve comes up and each time we all tell a little more. I feel really sorry for his daughter but I want justice. This isn’t right. And the mean women will read this who have already been silenced and wonder what we did. I was 9, I never came back over, I did nothing wrong. When I leave this town I will expose those. I hope felda is ready because that pentacoastal preacher on Taylor road is next. His son almost died in a sexual abuse case from 20 years back, and two women have came forward and sheriff told them it was out of their limit of rights. We have men dead in a field in Lehigh acres five of em. Buried right there found in the news, nothing found. Because LaBelle is being ran by predators and heads turned by people too scared to make a difference
    Tell us what you need to

Unregistered
    You’re a real POS to bring slimy crap like this even to the trash site! I know election years are always a rough time for sheriff Steve and his family but this has to take the cake! Who comes on to this website under the protection of anonymity and make these disgusting accusations? If you suspected he was doing something wrong especially something as disgusting as molesting young girls you should have reported it immediately. Let’s entertain this is true and I know it’s not but hypothetically you knew this and you left other women young girls to be victimized by these two supposable perverts. What does that say about you. March your pathetic ass over to the State Attorneys Office or FDLE and file your complaint. Sheriff Steve is an outstanding father and grandfather as well as his father Bubba. I pray FDLE subpoenas this site and find out who you are you discussing dirt bag!

Unregistered

Crackhead memoirs. Ignore "her"

You’re a real POS to bring slimy crap like this even to the trash site! I know election years are always a rough time for sheriff Steve and his family but this has to take the cake! Who comes on to this website under the protection of anonymity and make these disgusting accusations? If you suspected he was doing something wrong especially something as disgusting as molesting young girls you should have reported it immediately. Let’s entertain this is true and I know it’s not but hypothetically you knew this and you left other women young girls to be victimized by these two supposable perverts. What does that say about you. March your pathetic ass over to the State Attorneys Office or FDLE and file your complaint. Sheriff Steve is an outstanding father and grandfather as well as his father Bubba. I pray FDLE subpoenas this site and find out who you are you discussing dirt bag!
    Your reply is right. Don't waste your time on she/it/whoever should crawl, stagger, suck their ride to the offices you mention, and dare them to put to oath even a fraction of what is being alluded to. See what happens. Fing S20

Unregistered

F "we". "we" is encouraging anonymous defamation

Tell us what you need to
    This is typical desperate turned truly disgusting allegations.

Unregistered

Nobody has time for this stupid bs

Tell us what you need to
    Right now don't you think real deputies and administration have even more serious concerns, but you whichever pos you are want to encorage even more bs.

Unregistered
    Shit if fdle subpoenas this page Peaches will be screwed himself. I hope they do so everyone can see how the whidden posse rolls and trolls.

Unregistered
    Shit if fdle subpoenas this page Peaches will be screwed himself. I hope they do so everyone can see how the whidden posse rolls and trolls.
    There is nothing there. DLE has real work and complaints to do not bs anonymous allegations made on an online entertainment forum. The accuser admits she regularly gets together and drunk with girlfriends do these "memories" come out. Nutcase desperate political thing. Do you folks have better to do now?

Unregistered
    There is nothing there. DLE has real work and complaints to do not bs anonymous allegations made on an online entertainment forum. The accuser admits she regularly gets together and drunk with girlfriends do these "memories" come out. Nutcase desperate political thing. Do you folks have better to do now?
    So it's ok for a law breaker to become a law enforcer? Absolutely not, that's why he lets his buddies get off the hook.

Unregistered

Back up and take a breath

So it's ok for a law breaker to become a law enforcer? Absolutely not, that's why he lets his buddies get off the hook.
    Why even worry about it there's still a wagon full of prior incidents left to come out. Calm your panties down and let time take its course. The best is left for last.

Unregistered
    Let's dig yours up.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast