Sheriff Steve Whidden hides prior criminal convictions - Page 6
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The difference between 101 and the 3 candidates is that 101 has been arrested multiple times and his integrity and truthfulness is beyond questionable.
    Why dont your also post the other 3 candidates complete traffic and arrest history? Why is Steve Whidden's only fair game. Each of those 3 wannabe shot callers only make claims. "I've got integrity" "I've never been arrested" "I have no criminal convictions" Prove it. They won't because they can't. Same way they won't dare compare their "experience" to Steve Whidden. They can't. Everyone has big swaggering ideas on how it's gonna be "when I'm the Sherriff" ! Pathetic Pete or Big mouth little d Rick. OJ has no murder convictions, people who get nailed soliciting prostitution at a rest stop on 75 and get caught up in a sting cry their way through to an adjudication withheld and community service, plenty of other types of pervs go undetected for years. Hope there's no one like that campaigning. Bet someone has got something really embarssingly hypocritical and point and shout at Steve while thinking no one can find out.

Unregistered
    Why dont your also post the other 3 candidates complete traffic and arrest history? Why is Steve Whidden's only fair game. Each of those 3 wannabe shot callers only make claims. "I've got integrity" "I've never been arrested" "I have no criminal convictions" Prove it. They won't because they can't. Same way they won't dare compare their "experience" to Steve Whidden. They can't. Everyone has big swaggering ideas on how it's gonna be "when I'm the Sherriff" ! Pathetic Pete or Big mouth little d Rick. OJ has no murder convictions, people who get nailed soliciting prostitution at a rest stop on 75 and get caught up in a sting cry their way through to an adjudication withheld and community service, plenty of other types of pervs go undetected for years. Hope there's no one like that campaigning. Bet someone has got something really embarssingly hypocritical and point and shout at Steve while thinking no one can find out.
    Why not have a no holds barred wrassle for being Sheriff. Everyone at once eye gouging, ball punches and biting. break stools over each other.

Unregistered
    OJ wasn't convicted not because he wasn't guilty. Everyone who reads here knows the stories and facts. Whoever you are you are probably going to be unemployed come January. The administration is going to change and is the house going to be cleaned of maniacs like you who are blindly loyal.

Unregistered
    Calm down Michelle

Unregistered
    AA and MV big supporters of Pete and Tico both have talked about having there support check there background and arrest history

Unregistered
    Everything you want to make into drama "the coverup is worse than the crime". maybe you hide things like dna? Maybe the crime is as bad as the coverup? How "clean" is your "I've never been convicted of a criminal offense" "Im Mr integirty truthful statements my whole life and never had any sort of innapropriate accusations"
    That is not true ask his ex wife. MC and Epstein run in some of the same circles they are coming for you MC they will get to the small fish after they finish Filleting the big fish

Unregistered
    That is not true ask his ex wife. MC and Epstein run in some of the same circles they are coming for you MC they will get to the small fish after they finish Filleting the big fish
    No let's talk about you. Real full of $hit lowlife dropping MC and Epstein insinuation. Let's guess that's coming too.

Unregistered
    Dare you to come and say what slanderous distruths you are inferring to. If you have the keyboard bravery to talk smack walk the walk.

Unregistered
    Slander smear tactic ask someone who isn't verifyable or available. Let's ask the kids in your neighborhood why you seem to always go to bed early on trick or treat night and that's how you explain being in a bathrobe perv.

Unregistered
    AA and MV big supporters of Pete and Tico both have talked about having there support check there background and arrest history
    Have anyone talked to you about support for repeating 4th grade?

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast