Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Opa Gagnam Style

:devil: From our files comes Artie the man, the lover or the myth? :devil:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-CBxunn ... jxt0JYs8MM

Quote Originally Posted by Gadget

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-CBxunn ... xt0JYs8MMd

Lets talk about Myths....Olmedo is so dilusional and psycothic that he has convinced himself that all this is an atempt to get rid of him because he is the most qualified person to be Chief and he is a threat ??? Are you kidding?OMG he is lucky he has lasted this long and haven't been caught. Cheating on every wife, lying to everyone, using people. He is upset because his narcisist behavior has caught up and he cant get out of this one. No turning back...

Keep dreaming little bearded :devil:

Olmedo has been the most productive supervisor that medley has ever seen. The comment you make can only come from a Jeanette crony. Nuff said!

Don't go away mad,,, just go away! Or back to your HIDTA office!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadget

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-CBxunn ... xt0JYs8MMd

Lets talk about Myths....Olmedo is so dilusional and psycothic that he has convinced himself that all this is an atempt to get rid of him because he is the most qualified person to be Chief and he is a threat ??? Are you kidding?OMG he is lucky he has lasted this long and haven't been caught. Cheating on every wife, lying to everyone, using people. He is upset because his narcisist behavior has caught up and he cant get out of this one. No turning back...

Funny thing is my bearded friend is that you're the one that chronically cheats on your current wife all the time !

Whether it's an anonymous visit to the markham park range or a sleepy two hour cheap motel rental, everyone, including your wife knows que tu eres tremendo pegatarro!

Artie,

Come on now... you know the old saying... "people who live in glass houses, shouldn't throw stones".
    Are you seriously calling our LT. "psychotic, delusional, a cheater, a liar, using people"
    Really? You have used all the adjectives that describe you and your wife.

You really think he can't get out of this one????? Obviously, you don't know him as much as you thought you did. The last person your wife and you should have messed with is him. Not only is he competent and intelligent, but he has been around both of you WAY TOO LONG and knows WAY TOO MUCH.

The only ones that won't get out of this one is you guys. You can't go around the facts, "Mr. FACTS" and the facts are that your wife is incompetent, has NO leadership skills and can't find her way out of a paperbag especially with your help. The facts are that she made a decision without doing her homework and royally screwed up this time. All the other times that she's messed up, our LT has been there to fix it, but when the screw up was with him, what can he do??? There is no way around the fact that she did something wrong, that she has lied to her staff and other officials and for what???? b/c she was desperate to get out of his shadow? Well she won't be in his shadow anymore, once this is all over. Everyone knows that he along with our other guys, will be back to work in no time. And where will she be???? Let's all stay tuned, b/c it only get's better by the minute.

Now we have a competent Mayor that knows what he is doing. He is going to be on top of things, the way the last mayor should have been. She has run our department and the morale to the ground. I know the new mayor will make the right decision to help this department reach it's fullest potential with competent leaders and command staff, not the clowns that have been there pretending to be doing a whole lot of nothin'.

so artie, keep your mouth shut. at this point you know that the battle is over. It's time to wave the white flag and realize, you and your wife lost.

GOD DON'T LIKE UGLY. and what you and your wife have tried to do to these men and their families and their reputation is beyond UGLY.

Lightbulb Re: Opa Gagnam Style

I work with one of them and when.i.found out i couldnt believe it.i never liked cops and.now that.i found,out i see them.as.liers and people should be more carefull now.and.record this cops. :devil: im happy at the fact they are not cops anymore.theyve should.of.been in prison.

Quote Originally Posted by happy happy
    I work with one of them and when.i.found out i couldnt believe it.i never liked cops and.now that.i found,out i see them.as.liers and people should be more carefull now.and.record this cops. :devil: im happy at the fact they are not cops anymore.theyve should.of.been in prison.
    first of all... english please. i don't understand what you are saying.
    however, from the little bit that i can put together... get your info straight
    "im happy at the fact they are not cops anymore" don't know who you are referring to b/c 2 out of the 2 officers are actually still cops as we speak.
    you obviously have nothing better to do than to bring up this ridiculous case that is very more than over and done with. everyone involved in the case is happy with the results. living better than ever! from the chief--- who now can spend more time worrying about her cheating husband rather than the fear of having her job taken away to the officers involved that are exactly where they want to be in life.
    give it a rest, let everyone be.
    the outcome was the best results for everyone involved

correction
    2 out of the 3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12